can all sachin fans stop the b.s

Cricketics

Dont you think the haters should stop their bakwaas yakking when the man is scoring 90s for fun ?
Two points, those are quite selfish innings and some experts might enlighten us about how much mafia influence is there behind those innings. May be he took the families of opposition players hostage, who knows (some experts do I'm sure :giggle:)

dude this midget cant score 1 more run to reach to triple figuress.... WTFFFFFFFFFFFF..........you know what to do with him YES DROP HIM!!! :hysterical::haha:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Then enlighten us about selfishness and the underworld :two_thumbs_up:
our middle order collapse: - The way Indian wickets are falling reminds of the cycle stand at Rajendra Talkies in Patiala one falls and everything else falls! (sachin falls! indian batsman want to go with him :hatsoff:). On sachin's Innings: - Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than what they hide. ( Cuz the shots he played tonight, are so damn UNMATCHABLE.)
Sachin does deserve to be dropped from the test team. You gotto be an idiot to argue for dropping him from the ODIs though.
You gotta be an idiot too to keep saying the same bs, even when every single recent test win saw significant contribution from SRT. Now I know the same stats without any shred of context will be presented with utmost arrogance, so don't be surprised if I ignore them.

Its funny ... coz only a few months ago after the England test series ... many people were saying to keep him in tests and drop him from the ODI side. Now 16 ODIs later, after some dominant performances, people are saying to drop him from test and keep him in the ODI side (even though he hasnt played a test after England).