Italy vs Costa Riica

vvvslaxman

One other fact is also fitness reason.For example most of Spain players had long and tiring seasons i.e players from Madrid Athletico and Barca.Whereas with Holland only Robben was involved in latter stages of CL and most had only league to content with
THis I can understand but cannot comment since I do not know how other teams came into World Cup ..l

Intensity or weather had nothing to do with Holland vs Spain. Spain lost becoz they were tactically outthought unmotivated tired and mainly becoz Del Basque messed up the squad and selectiong by being too loyal to his players most of them being past their best or out of form.
It's not about winning or losing Entire argument here is all European teams are lack lustre and slow because of heat and weather...please see where discussion started Atleast 3 European teams have no problem with heat while 3 others have...it's hardly correlation between heat and performance Also Brazil and Argentina are also looking average..so again no correlation between performance and heat ..

Spain looked trash in next game too ..they just sucked even against European team with same disadvantage and other team...spi do not even get point here Also it's ridiculous that you think it takes long time to adjust..it does not it's a fact and reality for athletes not just in siccer but in every sport or competition ...rehabilitation to weather and climate does not takes ages and if you are un able to get used to it then it's ur mistake ... Now I am not saying people do not get dis advantage but what I disagree is to use it as excuse to hide poor preparation .. It is just not true that you cannot get used to new climate in month ..ur entire argument that it's genes and muscle development has no basis
Nobody gave it as an excuse. It is a factor which you call it as an excuse

It's not about winning or losing Entire argument here is all European teams are lack lustre and slow because of heat and weather...please see where discussion started Atleast 3 European teams have no problem with heat while 3 others have...it's hardly correlation between heat and performance Also Brazil and Argentina are also looking average..so again no correlation between performance and heat ..
How can u saw weather doesnt matter based on a match btw 2 european teams i.e. Spain vs Dutch. The weather conditions are an advantage to Latin American and central american teams when they play European teams. Like Costa Rica vs Italy or Columbia vs Greece etc.Obviously the quality matters most ultimately but the conditions do play slight adv . Fact is no European team had ever won the world cup outside Europe.

How can u saw weather doesnt matter based on a match btw 2 european teams i.e. Spain vs Dutch. The weather conditions are an advantage to Latin American and central american teams when they play European teams. Like Costa Rica vs Italy or Columbia vs Greece etc.Obviously the quality matters most ultimately but the conditions do play slight adv . Fact is no European team had ever won the world cup outside Europe.
Is weather only factor in football away matches ? If not then European team not winning away cannot be just out on weather And I am sure not all places away from Europe have been hot ...btw didn't Spain win last World Cup in South Africa ?sorry if I am incorrect

Is weather only factor in football away matches ? If not then European team not winning away cannot be just out on weather And I am sure not all places away from Europe have been hot ...btw didn't Spain win last World Cup in South Africa ?sorry if I am incorrect
Yeah sorry.It is no European team had ever won in America As i said conditions are not key factor (Quality and luck matters ultimately) but in close games they can make a small yet vital difference.

Yeah sorry.It is no European team had ever won in America As i said conditions are not key factor (Quality and luck matters ultimately) but in close games they can make a small yet vital difference.
Nah no problem ...:--D I agree but ultimately to win you have to over come conditions and there is no better time than 2014 to get used to it quickly It's actually very common process to get accustomed to climate and I am sure if you search the net you will get details I am on tablet so I cannot but it does not takes years to get used to conditions