Gautam Gambhirz appreciation thread

Cricketics

well mm.. i think u r rite.. but ppl are continuing to talk on same purpose' date=' hence i started the boring thing again..[/quote'] Chill yaar.. just fooling around..But mark my words, the biggest threat to Gambhir's place is coming from another Delhi-ite Sehwag. Amongst the two, whom do you like more ?

both are good man.. i don't favor any Delhiite over any other player from another state.. i am Indian first and then Delhiite.. though i feel great when a Delhihite perfromz well but thats a diff thing.. as said, i am Indian first.. so regardless of who place doesn't matter to me.. though i prefer both sehwag and gambhir in the team.. btw rohit sharma ain't bad too..

Chill yaar.. just fooling around..But mark my words' date=' the biggest threat to Gambhir's place is coming from another Delhi-ite Sehwag. Amongst the two, whom do you like more ?[/quote'] ODI's - GG Tests - Veeru
both are good man.. i don't favor any Delhiite over any other player from another state.. i am Indian first and then Delhiite.. though i feel great when a Delhihite perfromz well but thats a diff thing.. as said, i am Indian first.. so regardless of who place doesn't matter to me.. though i prefer both sehwag and gambhir in the team.. btw rohit sharma ain't bad too..
Cool ! :two_thumbs_up:
Okay letz all agree.. Today what Gambhir did was for the sake of his country.. he didn't disappoint his countrymenz.. he made his country proud.. watever gambhir did their in the ground was to defend his country...
Yep ! GG is THE MAN - if you cut him, he will BLEED saffron, white and green. I remember the Times of India once asked Gambhir whether India should play Pakistan (this before the '04 tour) in any sport. Gambhir's response was, "No, they should first stop cross border terrorism". Gautam Gambhir = TRUE PATRIOT G@and phaarega in pakiyon ki...:two_thumbs_up:
Guest dada_rocks
Yep ! GG is THE MAN - if you cut him, he will BLEED saffron, white and green. I remember the Times of India once asked Gambhir whether India should play Pakistan (this before the '04 tour) in any sport. Gambhir's response was, "No, they should first stop cross border terrorism". Gautam Gambhir = TRUE PATRIOT G@and phaarega in pakiyon ki...:two_thumbs_up:
DID he actually say that...If yes then I am his fan from now ON.. :two_thumbs_up:
yaa predz and i also heard his Idol is Bhagat Singh:two_thumbs_up:
Okay letz all agree.. Today what Gambhir did was for the sake of his country.. he didn't disappoint his countrymenz.. he made his country proud.. watever gambhir did their in the ground was to defend his country
I disagree Cricketics. There is no need to involve country here. The issue was between two grown-up men and the two reacted in a way two men typically would. From Afridi's standpoint imagine a 70 kg man(Gambhir) running into him. Would that have hurt? Sure. From Ganbhir's point of view imagine running into a 70 kg man(Afridi). Would that have hurt? Of course. Now add the pressure of Indo-Pak game, combine that with series 1-1 and a tough low scoring games being played out there. It is only natural the two had a go at each other and settled it out there too. Fans who dislike such behaviour should just get off their sofa and do something productive in such a situation. Why try to lip-read to understand what is being said? xxxx