I am postively convinced

Ram

Very surprised that you haven't noticed the things said about the likes of Sree, Munaf, Yuvraj and Raina. It's very easy to pick up one or two quotes from a large message board and mark it as a general opinion of fans e.g recently some one created a thread about the 2nd ODI being fixed and there were a few people who agreed with the guy. So you think it will be fair to say that Indian fans in general thought that the 2nd ODI was fixed?
comeon MP, ur better than this... seems like i have a better undsting of PP than what u have... they hunt in packs...this over-hype thing not done by a 1 or 2 posters.. comeon u know that... dont defend for the sake of defending... how do u explain umpteen threads about Afridi and his useless longest 6's.... accept it u guys are more fascinated by the speead and the sixes... and thts y sami was clobbered and afridi stops only with a score of 6:hysterical:.... Imagine how it wud be if u have SRT & RD in your team..........:pray:..
Can you support these claims ? I cant recall anyone rating Sree as our next great. There was some hype around Raina' date= mostly created by Greg Chappell. Us fans did not buy it
comeon MP, ur better than this... seems like i have a better undsting of PP than what u have... they hunt in packs...this over-hype thing not done by a 1 or 2 posters.. comeon u know that... dont defend for the sake of defending... how do u explain umpteen threads about Afridi and his useless longest 6's.... accept it u guys are more fascinated by the speead and the sixes... and thts y sami was clobbered and afridi stops only with a score of 6:hysterical:.... Imagine how it wud be if u have SRT & RD in your team..........:pray:..
...if you are going to come up with a wind up post then please be a little more creative than this...:D
not to forget the latest hype.. Misbah is Pak's Hussey..:hysterical:
ah...lets see how many people agreed with the OP http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=46107&highlight=Misbah+hussey
I sure will but first you or Pred show me where most of the PAK fans claimed that Yasir was a better bat than Dravid and Taufeeq was on par with Sehwag. You didn't answer my question about the 2nd ODI? Is it fair for me to assume that Indian fans in general thought that the 2nd ODI was fixed?
I sure will but first you or Pred show me where most of the PAK fans claimed that Yasir was a better bat than Dravid and Taufeeq was on par with Sehwag.
Proof ? How about real pictures ? You wanna know who said this ? The poster is popularly known as "Baghdad Bob". This wasnt made up. Its archived for posterity: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=7850&highlight=Toffee+Kumar (Post# 10) x4jcomicalfarthead7cj.jpg Yasir better than Dravid was not my comment. However i have seen the same Baghdad Bob compare Younis Khan to Dravid after a couple of good series. Ask Shwetabh (who debated him on this topic on PP). Now can you show me proofs for your claims on Sreesanth & Raina ?
You didn't answer my question about the 2nd ODI? Is it fair for me to assume that Indian fans in general thought that the 2nd ODI was fixed?
Indian fans in general thought so ? There was some new poster here (who is not a regular) who started such a thread. If a Dhondy or a Shwetabh or a Predator started such a thread you would be fair in generalising that Indian fans think so. But not based on some newbee's thread. So its entirely your imagination that Indian fans think like that.
I sure will but first you or Pred show me where most of the PAK fans claimed that Yasir was a better bat than Dravid and Taufeeq was on par with Sehwag.
? I told you, we are going back into the sportnetwork days here. I cannot reproduce transcripts of those discussions since they were all deleted once PP closed and moved onto it's new domain. But tell you what, I am not the only guy who was around back then - many members of this forum were, and they can easily back up whatever i have said. As for the 2nd ODI thing, only two people - count them, TWO people - entertained the idea that the match may have been fixed. The cases i was referring to had a far stronger consensus supporting them

must be hold our pakistani brothers here accountable for every hyperbole originating from forums with a tenth of our membership and a hundredth of our IQ? i think MP and Kabolee must be held responsible for their words and their words only. Its bad enough their team sucks, must be rub their silly countrymen's conduct in their faces?

? I told you, we are going back into the sportnetwork days here. I cannot reproduce transcripts of those discussions since they were all deleted once PP closed and moved onto it's new domain. But tell you what, I am not the only guy who was around back then - many members of this forum were, and they can easily back up whatever i have said. As for the 2nd ODI thing, only two people - count them, TWO people - entertained the idea that the match may have been fixed. The cases i was referring to had a far stronger consensus supporting them
oh well then we can't go any further because you have zero proof.
must be hold our pakistani brothers here accountable for every hyperbole originating from forums with a tenth of our membership and a hundredth of our IQ? i think MP and Kabolee must be held responsible for their words and their words only. Its bad enough their team sucks, must be rub their silly countrymen's conduct in their faces?
:haha:...# of wind up attempts= 1.3*10^5 # of failures= 1.3 *10^5 ...but hey don't give just yet.