FIFA WC14 : R16 : Brazil vs Chile

StriKe

They should just keep playing until some one scores goal :dance: Penalty shoutout seems strange
No , then the game can go on and on for quite long time and it become a game of who as more stamina , if players no its 120 mins they can give it their all but if its who score goal first wins then it can become defensive were first you make sure you don't concede And the game is more enjoyable when one team has lead and other team trying to get back so I would like as it is

No , then the game can go on and on for quite long time and it become a game of who as more stamina , if players no its 120 mins they can give it their all but if its who score goal first wins then it can become defensive were first you make sure you don't concede And the game is more enjoyable when one team has lead and other team trying to get back so I would like as it is
How is penalty shoutout even considered football ? From what I have seen more than goals it's about strategy and control not just scoring goal in front of goal keeper

But you can only sub 3 players. What about other players. It will be very difficult
But those 3 guys will control the game while other support See in case of Germany they can substitute one good striker with another good one ..it will surely make big difference