I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

Midget? let me guess you are Pakistani or English. Can't believe people are allowed to post things like that in in an Indian forum. Fact is Tendulkar is the most well-know sportsperson in the world #fact.
I am a hardcore south indian. But i am fed up with these over-reacting, hyper-ventilating Indian worshippers. Just because you know this guy, everyone in this world has to know him? Half the americans don't know who Messi is .. it is too much to expect to know who Tendulkar is. lol

Midget? let me guess you are Pakistani or English. Can't believe people are allowed to post things like that in in an Indian forum. Fact is Tendulkar is the most well-know sportsperson in the world #fact.
What's wrong with midgets? Stop being a racist. A Parthiv Patel or Tendulkar wouldn't be pleased with this midget discrimination of yours.

What's wrong with midgets? Stop being a racist. A Parthiv Patel or Tendulkar wouldn't be pleased with this midget discrimination of yours.
Midget isn't a race, kid. And lol at the other poster, comparing Messi with Tendulkar. Tendulkar is a much more iconic and well known sportsperson than anyone. Find me another sportsmen with their own temple.

Midget isn't a race, kid. And lol at the other poster, comparing Messi with Tendulkar. Tendulkar is a much more iconic and well known sportsperson than anyone. Find me another sportsmen with their own temple.
World wide? Do you live in a cave?

In what world.. :cantstop: India ( 17% of world population) Pakistan( they hate him anyway) SL (half of them hate him), Australia (20 milion population), NZ, England (where they worship footballers more than cricketers), West Indies (they hate sachina s well as they rate Lara better), SA ( nothing much there). Outside this where is Sachin popular? China, Japan, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Holland, France, Italy, Scotlan, Ireland, USA, Canada, Mexico.... loltell me where he is popular.. in these countries compared to messi.

In what world.. :cantstop: India ( 17% of world population) Pakistan( they hate him anyway) SL (half of them hate him), Australia (20 milion population), NZ, England (where they worship footballers more than cricketers), West Indies (they hate sachina s well as they rate Lara better), SA ( nothing much there). Outside this where is Sachin popular? China, Japan, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Holland, France, Italy, Scotlan, Ireland, USA, Canada, Mexico.... loltell me where he is popular.. in these countries compared to messi.
I was really shocked last year when a British guy in my class didnt know who sachin is. I was flabbergasted to be honest and even angry with him for a couple of mins. He is from manchester too so its not like cricket is not big there, He didnt know much beyond the english team and knew some of the legendary aussies of the 2000's like ponting and warne but by name onlu. He does know Wasim Akram but thought he is a spinner :haha: Apparently for some reason akram used to be a lot in the manchester local news when he was a kid so he'd heard aby hi,..

I was really shocked last year when a British guy in my class didnt know who sachin is. I was flabbergasted to be honest and even angry with him for a couple of mins. He is from manchester too so its not like cricket is not big there, He didnt know much beyond the english team and knew some of the legendary aussies of the 2000's like ponting and warne but by name onlu. He does know Wasim Akram but thought he is a spinner :haha: Apparently for some reason akram used to be a lot in the manchester local news when he was a kid so he'd heard aby hi,..
Some of these fans live in a bubble thinking sports starts and ends in Tendulkar.

The good thing is that unlike some other athlethes and celebrities, Sharapova's official accounts are run by her management team mostly and she only gives the thumbs up for the posts. So theres a good chance she might not get to know about the idiocy of our countrymen

The good thing is that unlike some other athlethes and celebrities, Sharapova's official accounts are run by her management team mostly and she only gives the thumbs up for the posts. So theres a good chance she might not get to know about the idiocy of our countrymen
True. Most probably all will be reported and FB will ask them to verify their account again.

:haha: He didn't understand the dynamics of our forum and got trolled
Yes i thought this was an indian forum but turns out this is more like a Pakiforum. But don't worry, i will still stick around, i am sure there are some real indians on this forum somewhere. GTG, will respond later.