I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

She adores LeBron James though. basically sharapova's mantra is very simple - anything American' date=' **** it with pleasure!!! thatswhy she made a lot more money than 14 time grandslam winner serena williams.[/quote'] she dated Adam Levine who complained Sharapoval lies like statue while having sex after break up :cantstop:

she dated Adam Levine who complained Sharapoval lies like statue while having sex after break up :cantstop:
the way she screams on the court, he thought he would be doing 7X that night by banging the **** out of a wild cat. unfortunately, for him she was practising the corpse pose that night :hysterical:. ya this came out sometime in 2007 i think.

I think she was taking a small revenge on him, in 2007 Sachin rejected doing a Canon ad with Sharapova who was the brand Ambassador. But really it's hilarious to say like this, I hope no one throws stone to her house for this :laugh:

I think she was taking a small revenge on him' date=' in 2007 Sachin rejected doing a Canon ad with Sharapova who was the brand Ambassador. But really it's hilarious to say like this, I hope no one throws stone to her house for this :laugh:[/quote'] She doesn't live in India