I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

she would probably be laughing it off and indians will become butt of jokes and padosi trolls like kohli_fan are trying to be over smart :giggle: still dont get it hwy he is not banned
Why does everyone think i am a Padosi? So are you saying all the thousands of us, defending sachin and trolling Sharapova on FB/twitter and other forums are all Pakis as well?. If being deeply offended by Maria's comments make you a paki than all of indians are pakis? If anything your post are different than an average indians, i wonder who you are?a paki?

Why does everyone think i am a Padosi? So are you saying all the thousands of us, defending sachin and trolling Sharapova on FB/twitter and other forums are all Pakis as well?. If being deeply offended by Maria's comments make you a paki than all of indians are pakis? If anything your post are different than an average indians, i wonder who you are?a paki?
because you are dumb

DEFENDING SACHIN :giggle: seriously is that you are doing..?

Anyways if i get banned, i don't care care. This forum should change its name Pakistan cricket fans. Bye to this forum. How can this forum ban me? When i ban this forum? Just pray hard and i might come back one day
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: