FIFA WC 2014 (Dream) Final ~ Argentina vs Germany ~ Germany bags 4th WC!

fineleg

:hmmm: west germany has won it a few times.
Yeah same thing....India's record in cricket is taken into account pre partition too :dontknow:
1990 :confused:
:hmmm: Typo?
Yeah..but thats counted for Germany AFAIK.
Oh.. Thought West Germany was counted separate from Germany

I am seeing a trend here most rohit sharma haters are rooting against Argentina and messi :hmmm: is it anything to do with natural flair,skills and talent? Eg; slickr,debutant,sabby etc etc
I like Rohit and I like Messi too BUT I want Germany to win - they're the better team.

I am seeing a trend here most rohit sharma haters are rooting against Argentina and messi :hmmm: is it anything to do with natural flair,skills and talent? Eg; slickr,debutant,sabby etc etc
I am a Messi fan and usually root for Argentina too but they are boring like Brazil this time. Whereas Germans are kickass. And Germany has Schweinsteiger :isalute:

I like Rohit and I like Messi too BUT I want Germany to win - they're the better team.
That was a bait attempt :giggle: anyways hoping for a good game and really want this for messi......klose kinda deserves this too but being a fan I am biased towards Leo

That was a bait attempt :giggle: anyways hoping for a good game and really want this for messi......klose kinda deserves this too but being a fan I am biased towards Leo
Klose hasn't won any major intl trophy and I like him a lot but I want Argentina to win.ideal situation,Argentina wins and Klose scores a goal