Test 11?

Arun Lal* Jaffer Dravid Tendulkar Ganguly Laxman Dhoni Kumble RPS Zaheer Laxman Sivaramakrishnan* *Picked solely to keep them away from the commentary box. Perhaps they can be kept as reserves with Sehwag replacing Lal to open with Jaffer, and Murali Kartik replacing Siva. But at no point should they be allowed back to the comm box if left out.

play the same team which we played in england in Final Test.. infact retain the same squad which had gambhir and Ishant sharma also and i guess bose also that said.. i really wanted Yuvi to get a slot in this playing eleven.. just don't know whom to freakin replace.. all deserve their chance in the team.. it sucks and a good problem to have this was the team of 3rd test.. and it should be retained Karthk jaffer Dravid Tendulkar Ganguly Laxman Dhoni Kumble Khan R.p Singh Sreesanth

Harbhajan and Kumble must play together.Pakistan struggled even against Paul Harris at home.
Paul Harris is a left arm spinner. I'm still not sure at Bhajji's wicket taking ability. We won't need containment in tests. I don't think we'll have any changes in the batting order but one of the seamers will certainly be replaced by one of the spinners. But having seen(followed) the last Ranji match at Kotla, it seemed to be aiding the swing bowlers where Pankaj Singh scalped 10 wickets. So I think the XI will be chosen only after having a good look at the pitch. And I don't think there will be any change in the batting order unless one of the selectors go mad as they often have! In that case (no change in batting order) we have several concerns: Karthik did not open for his state team. Why? Laxman looked to be in wretched form--will he regain it before the 1st test? Even Jaffer did not appear in superb touch!! So, will those Ranji matches be taken into account? What'll be your XV? Mine will be: Karthik Jaffer Dravid Sachin Ganguly Laxman Dhoni Zaheer Kumble Kartik Sree Bhajji--back up spinner RP Singh--back up seamer Yuvraj--back up MO batsman Sehwag.--back up opener What do you say?
Paul Harris is a left arm spinner. I'm still not sure at Bhajji's wicket taking ability. We won't need containment in tests. I don't think we'll have any changes in the batting order but one of the seamers will certainly be replaced by one of the spinners. But having seen(followed) the last Ranji match at Kotla, it seemed to be aiding the swing bowlers where Pankaj Singh scalped 10 wickets. So I think the XI will be chosen only after having a good look at the pitch. And I don't think there will be any change in the batting order unless one of the selectors go mad as they often have! In that case (no change in batting order) we have several concerns: Karthik did not open for his state team. Why? Laxman looked to be in wretched form--will he regain it before the 1st test? Even Jaffer did not appear in superb touch!! So, will those Ranji matches be taken into account? What'll be your XV? Mine will be: Karthik Jaffer Dravid Sachin Ganguly Laxman Dhoni Zaheer Kumble Karthik Sree Bhajji--back up spinner RP Singh--back up seamer Yuvraj--back up MO batsman Sehwag.--back up opener What do you say?
Good team, I like the concept of 2 spinners