La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A 2014/15

Sachin=GOD

Suarez didn't take a shot yesterday but got an assist and set up Messi for that easy finish. Can't believe he didn't take a shot. It's not his fault either he can score many goals if he plays in the center but Messi is still playing there it seems even after Suarez return. Messi has lost pace compared to few years ago but he used to have so much success on the right. Ideal would be Neymar left, Suarez center and Messi right.
Yeah youre right, but as you say Messi may not quite have the legs anymore to play wide right. Needs to work hard defensively too -something Suarez did not quite have the match fitness for yesterday, normally Suarez is great at pressing. Messi he has had SO much success through the middle over the last two or three seasons. Remember when they had him, Eto'o and Henry - probably the greatest club attack ever- all three were fairly interchangeable, that kind of movement can be recrated with the currect front three

bayern make comeback and looked great team after bribery came on and dortmund looked half the team after shingi kagawa was taken off so end result 2-1 :( in the end they just got tired i guess lol and bayern with quality substitutes won barca now losing 0-1 :rofl:

Even some sites are posting that with bale balance of Madrid is gone against minnow side they had 40 percent possession or 44 if I am not mistaken ...three mid fielders with one of the' date=' being Rodriguez who is very attack minded are just not enough[/quote'] Bale scores and sets up alot of tap ins with pace he and Ronaldo run at. Modric and Kroos are as good as anyone in midfield and Kroos has done the job defensively this season. If anyone goes for Isco it's James. Then they can play 3 man midfield don't see many better than these 3 in the world. And on the right wing Bale is more effective than James.

Bale scores and sets up alot of tap ins with pace he and Ronaldo run at. Modric and Kroos are as good as anyone in midfield and Kroos has done the job defensively this season. If anyone goes for Isco it's James. Then they can play 3 man midfield don't see many better than these 3 in the world. And on the right wing Bale is more effective than James.
I was going to say this too Between bale and James I will pick bale any day of week in any type of match and Isco should kick our James or at least substitute him after half time or something I really came here to post this only that bale stays in specially vs big teams but does James add ?

I was going to say this too Between bale and James I will pick bale any day of week in any type of match and Isco should kick our James or at least substitute him after half time or something I really came here to post this only that bale stays in specially vs big teams but does James add ?
Yep. No one better to have than Bale at counter attacking. Suppose Bayern is really organised and you need that extra bit of pace to break away and counter, James won't provide that. Out of 5 goals Real scored last year 2 were counters and 1 of those was because of Bale. James won't be the first big star to come to Real and find himself out of favour despite not doing much wrong.

And Modric and kroos are probably best in world I am not even going to argue here about their quality but still they are just 2 men against 3 or 4 and possession stats prove it no?
I didn't see game to comment but possesion certainly is surprising to a minnow. And it has more to do with style team chooses to play. Barca, Spain always have so much possesion with 3 in midfield always.