La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A 2014/15

Sachin=GOD

Barca rout Getafe. Play bottom of the table Cordoba next really hope Messi and even Suarez sit this one out
Sitting completely out is not option..need to be in bench atleast....Only 2 points above RM & last match is against AM. If points are tied at end RM will win League.

Holy chit I had no idea Ronaldo had scored like 20 goals from headers! How the fark is that possible? Very accurate. He was always good but this is too many headers in 1 season.
he basically plays like strike and he makes late runs into box .. for best example of it just see schalke vs madrid at madrid ...

he basically plays like strike and he makes late runs into box .. for best example of it just see schalke vs madrid at madrid ...
For many he is indeed. And he's scoring even more than when he was young. I was one of the ones thinking his performances will drop like Sehwag's did when he was 24/25. :haha: In this video he scored more headers than like a majority of players would in career. :cantstop:

I know and he is just amazing at timing it so well ..it looks easy because he is just so damn good at it ..also his team creates so many chances with so many play makers that he probably gets more chances to score with head then next 3 or 4 players combined .

I know and he is just amazing at timing it so well ..it looks easy because he is just so damn good at it ..also his team creates so many chances with so many play makers that he probably gets more chances to score with head then next 3 or 4 players combined .
United was pretty similar for him with the late runs. But he used to get those few magical goals too. From left wing cutting in blast with right and also from right wing cutting in and blast with "weak" foot. Lesser headers but lots more freekicks. Very complete even then. :--D Still awesome poacher even at age 23, now he's only getting better. Ibra is another 30+ year old doing really well but injured alot last year.

Ronaldo this year was still 2nd best player inbworld but I think his best years are behind him now ..he will still be better than any one other than messi and that shows his quality .. On this topic...I have heard benetiz is thinking of using him as striker so maybe that will extend his play time even more ...

Ronaldo this year was still 2nd best player inbworld but I think his best years are behind him now ..he will still be better than any one other than messi and that shows his quality .. On this topic...I have heard benetiz is thinking of using him as striker so maybe that will extend his play time even more ...
For Real Madrid it will be perfect for his goals, it can always change if it doesn't work out, maybe he suggested the idea if he sensed a slight decline in pace. Alot better than when he is there for Portugal with their chitty service although to Ronaldo's credit he still managed to create like 10 opportunities in WC he would put away when fit.

For Real Madrid it will be perfect for his goals' date=' it can always change if it doesn't work out, maybe he suggested the idea if he sensed a slight decline in pace. Alot better than when he is there for Portugal with their chitty service although to Ronaldo's credit he still managed to create like 10 opportunities in WC he would put away when fit.[/quote'] Portugal has fantastic under 20 team ..too bad ronaldo will be gone before they mature .. Let's see what he does next year..to me he still has 2 years left at this level and after that he can be level of top strikers ..his problem is when pace delines he cannot just play deeper as he is right now out and out goal scorer and after a while you need pace even for that .. Just look at Torres and falcao after they lost pace ..