Clarification regarding Ranji SS

Second Round of Ranji Season is starting tomorrow... i need to make some changes to my SS Team... what i want to know is.. 1. if i have one player X with 10 points...and i replace X with Y which has 100 points.. and my Grand total of the points is 1000... how much will total points be after the substitution..? Please some one reply soon....as i need to change my team before the match starts tomorrow.

Substitution Adjustments: -560 yeh kya hai? I thought it was only 50 points /player...mera to -100 he hona chahiye...... :sad_smile:
  • It costs a fixed 50 points per substitution.
  • Use the standard [-] and [+] links to add substitutions, and [x] to remove any temporary substitutions. If you are wondering what the "Substitution Adjustments" are, they are there to compensate for you choosing a new player who has a lot of points already (negative adjustment), or if you are dropping a player who got you a lot of points for someone new (positive adjustment). Basically, if you are currently on 1000 points, and you make a substitution, you go to 950 points regardless of who you substitute.