Rest SRT and SG for next match

dial_100

Yes' date=' but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Let him prove the class over a period of a year or so consistently (ofcourse he needs to be given chances to prove that, and IMO we should try him out more often)[/quote'] Why are you so overly cautious fineleg? :D Dhoni should rest lest he hurt his back. Don't bring RS for another year. A talent like RS has to be brought in ASAP provided there is a vacancy.
Guest dada_rocks
Ganguly should be sent to NCA to do a refresher course on batting...and fielding.. He has lost the art of batting...and he was always a failure as fielder...just never could learn.. hopefully he will learn few things from the kids there..
:haha: Anyway how is ur love life buddy..

hey DR..its going good so far...learning few tricks... :eyedance:...and gaining experience.:D yaar..Lurker..i have no personal grudge as such against Ganguly...its just that he is a parasite whi rides on the luck of others..and seek glory.. because of his false start..we are always in pressure in middle overs.. Sehwag or Gambhir can give betther start in ODIs.. Gambhir comes in 2-3 overs anyways... and Ganguly concedes at least 20 runs in the field....so deficit of 20 runs straight away.. he is past his expiry date...and is harming the system now..

Why are you so overly cautious fineleg? :D Dhoni should rest lest he hurt his back. Don't bring RS for another year. A talent like RS has to be brought in ASAP provided there is a vacancy.
You misunderstood. I'm saying he should be given more chances in our XI. My caution was to wait to praise RS a lot just yet. Lets give him more chances in XI, and let him prove his batting on different pitches for a year or two first in Indian team. Regarding MSD - we need him fresh and 200% fit for Tests...thats

Finey...trouble is...Srt, RD, SG and VS are arround. So I see little chance for Rohit to play in 11 for even 2-3 games in a row. Thats why he should be given a chance. Besides, they have dropped RD for pak matches, same should be done with SRT, SG and VS. they should be rested for some coming serieses. like Bang, Pak and India would be a nice time to break SRT and give someone a chance. How else do you expect them to shine. Pade pade jung lag jayegee....Rohit sharma is must in coming 2 years as a regular ODI bat. I am not sure if he is good enuff for Test matches but if he is then he should be brought in quickly. Only Yuv can easily transition to Test matches with his experience. Badri, RS, Uthhu are either t ODI players or inexperience in International arena. So where are our replacement for test team coming from. SRT, RD, SG and VVS replacements could be... RS,Badri, Yuv.....I am just throwing the names. The whole point is not to find a replacement for ODIs alone but prepare them for Test matches as well.

@OP Ganguly should not be rested..he should be played in the last ODI. Afterall he has not done much by scoring 89 runs @ avg of 22 to deserve a rest. And if we are to play him in the test matches, he needs to get some runs against Akhtor & Gul. Sachin, Zaheer and dhoni should be rested if robin is willing to take the gloves as he playing non-stop cricket since the ireland tour and we need him to 100% fit in the Tests. Also it will be a good chance for UV to showcase his leadership skills... Sree should be played to get some rhythm going in to the tests and i want Rohit Sharma to be played at the the most important number 3 position (yep at the RD spot) he looked very impressive in the IND-SAF T20 match.

Guest dada_rocks
hey DR..its going good so far...learning few tricks... :eyedance:...and gaining experience.:D yaar..Lurker..i have no personal grudge as such against Ganguly...its just that he is a parasite whi rides on the luck of others..and seek glory.. because of his false start..we are always in pressure in middle overs.. Sehwag or Gambhir can give betther start in ODIs.. Gambhir comes in 2-3 overs anyways... and Ganguly concedes at least 20 runs in the field....so deficit of 20 runs straight away.. he is past his expiry date...and is harming the system now..
Muzaffarpurwali ko tumne agar dhokha diya fir teri khair nahin..:giggle:.. Waist to sari nariyan hi haim maan behan par ye muzaffarpur se mera thora gahara sambandh hai Yaad rahe ye sholk sab यत्र नार्यस्तु पूज्यन्ते रमन्ते तत्र देवता | मातृवत परदारेशु परद्रव्येशु लोष्टवत | आत्म्वत सर्वभुतेशु यः पश्यति सः पण्डितः