Rest SRT and SG for next match

dial_100

I would definitely rest these two as they are our test players and play RD and RS in the next match. Besides I would also like to rest RP and ZK. What do you say guys?? Sehwag GG RD Yuv Dhoni Utthu Rohit Pathan SS RP Play RD so that he gets a feel of Pak bowling and give Srisanth a chance so that he gets his rhythm against Pak batsmen.

I would definitely rest these two as they are our test players and play RD and RS in the next match. Besides I would also like to rest RP and ZK. What do you say guys?? Sehwag GG RD Yuv Dhoni Utthu Rohit Pathan SS RP Play RD so that he gets a feel of Pak bowling and give Srisanth a chance so that he gets his rhythm against Pak batsmen.
Nope I want SRT to make another 99!! :D

Lurk.... It will be a good break. He has contributed his little bit so SRT must be rested. besides, resting SG wont bring in, any middle order batsman unless you rest SRT as well. We luckilly have two openers in the top order. That way Rohit sharma can play.. I really really realllllllyyy wanna see this guy play. RD is must for this game.

Rads, I dont $%# care if he is in the team or not.. Bring him back.. It is shame on our selectors that he has been rested and he bangs a double and then again another 100. How in the world you justify him being dropped in the first place??:sad_smile:
Vengsarkar's personal agenda against him......and to silence the "throw oldies out " brigade. He is just a safe and silent prey.