Tailunt is slotted to play at Rose Bowl?

So did pujara and rahane and Binny picked 6 are you really going to take performances on those tracks into account ?
Pujara, Rahane and Binny in limited capacity have already shown what they can do at international level; Saha wasnt on debut he just looks out of place at international level.
Pujara' date=' Rahane and Binny in limited capacity have already shown what they can do at international level; Saha wasnt on debut he just looks out of place at international level.[/quote'] But you cannot judge that from those tracks Since pujara and rahane looked like tailenders on same track ...should it really influence selection ?
But you cannot judge that from those tracks Since pujara and rahane looked like tailenders on same track ...should it really influence selection ?
So just because pujara and rahane along with Saha failed on a a tough track hence Saha should in in team ? lets forgot how pujara and rahane have done in past and saha in the few test and odis he has played ?
But you cannot judge that from those tracks Since pujara and rahane looked like tailenders on same track ...should it really influence selection ?
anyone who thinks Saha is a better batting option than Rohit Sharma must be out of their goddamn mind...Really?
So just because pujara and rahane along with Saha failed on a a tough track hence Saha should in in team ? lets forgot how pujara and rahane have done in past and saha in the few test and odis he has played ?
Tough track ? Teams were struggling to score 50 it's not thought track it's not really even cricket track And Saha is not being included based on it but according to you should be dropped based on this ...see the difference ? Also Saha did all right in Australia in one chance he got and he got into team with consistent performances in ranji where is entire team depends on him to score runs Let's me quote what you said
you mean the guy who looked clueless against BD bowlers ?
So your entire argument of not including is that he struggled against bd bowlers ..but forgetting that bd bowlers on track where 100 runs were being defended Where a third rate bowler picked 6 wickets for 4 runs Where Indian team bowled another team for 50 odd runs in odi...

Saha is good....as a keepr he might be better than MSD but I will put my hand up and say I will pick MSD over Saha........If someone like Samson turns their game around or Ojha(haven't seen much of him except fpr IPL so can't judge) then there is a case

Saha is good....as a keepr he might be better than MSD but I will put my hand up and say I will pick MSD over Saha........If someone like Samson turns their game around or Ojha(haven't seen much of him except fpr IPL so can't judge) then there is a case
So if Saha is better why would you pick msd? You did put your hand up but forgot to give reason
I am pretty sure if people want Saha it is in place of dhoni
Yeah but that's not happening is it....He is only there in case if DHoni is injured or say worse case scenario one of the main batsmen,Gambhir and Rohit get injured than he may play as a batsman like he did against S.A I think few years back. Even Aaron/Pandey have a realistic chance of getting a game over Saha
Tough track ? Teams were struggling to score 50 it's not thought track it's not really even cricket track And Saha is not being included based on it but according to you should be dropped based on this ...see the difference ? Also Saha did all right in Australia in one chance he got and he got into team with consistent performances in ranji where is entire team depends on him to score runs Let's me quote what you said So your entire argument of not including is that he struggled against bd bowlers ..but forgetting that bd bowlers on track where 100 runs were being defended Where a third rate bowler picked 6 wickets for 4 runs Where Indian team bowled another team for 50 odd runs in odi...
Its not about failing its about looking clueless in international games. If you feel Saha is the man who is a better keeper/batsman than Dhoni or rohit then that is your opinion. I dont think Saha has a place in team nor does Gambhir and i also think if Virat was the test captain like most on this forum want then we would have been 0-2 down by now.
So if Saha is better why would you pick msd? You did put your hand up but forgot to give reason
As a Keeper Saha is better no doubt but that means Dhoni will have to play purely as a batsman,would that make sense? Saha is not leagues ahead of Dhoni in Keeping so either you play an extra batsman or an Extra bowler so what's the point of this debate again? D.K and Pappu were very good batsmen leagues ahead of DHoni in these conditions as batsmen but their keeping is not upto mark so it would have made sense if they were in the squad and you made a case for it.
Its not about failing its about looking clueless in international games. If you feel Saha is the man who is a better batsman than Dhoni or rohit then that is your opinion. I dont think Saha has a place in team nor does Gambhir and i also think if Virat was the test captain like most on this forum want then we would have been 0-2 down by now.
Saha has played 2 tests and 6 ODIs. That's some sample size. He has a better FC record than Dhoni.
Its not about failing its about looking clueless in international games. If you feel Saha is the man who is a better keeper/batsman than Dhoni or rohit then that is your opinion. I dont think Saha has a place in team nor does Gambhir and i also think if Virat was the test captain like most on this forum want then we would have been 0-2 down by now.
I am not even asking him to be in team but if you are discounting his entire effort and dropping him because he struggled against bd bowlers than I thought I need to correct you there because dropping him for that reason is BS You think msd is better ?i am no one here to argue it's ur opinion and msd might be better ..also if you don't rate Saha then again ur opinion but that Bangladesh Odis were farce hat fRce already hurt us with Binny and dropping player based on it will be just dumb
Saha has played 2 tests and 6 ODIs. That's some sample size. He has a better FC record than Dhoni.
Yeah the point is why would Dhoni drop himself and play purely as a batsman....Infact say all the back up batsmen got injured and Dhoni had to play Saha,he still won't let him keep because Dhoni or neither Saha will get into a test X1 solely as batsmen...as Keeping-Allrounders yes definetely
As a Keeper Saha is better no doubt but that means Dhoni will have to play purely as a batsman,would that make sense? Saha is not leagues ahead of Dhoni in Keeping so either you play an extra batsman or an Extra bowler so what's the point of this debate again? D.K and Pappu were very good batsmen leagues ahead of DHoni in these conditions as batsmen but their keeping is not upto mark so it would have made sense if they were in the squad and you made a case for it.
Dhoni should be replaced by Saha that is argument you should discuss rest I do t even care tbh but saying Saha is crap just based on Odis where teams did not even tough 150 and 100 in 3 cases is bs
Dhoni should be replaced by Saha that is argument you should discuss rest I do t even care tbh but saying Saha is crap just based on Odis where teams did not even tough 150 and 100 in 3 cases is bs
Yep not saying Saha is crap yet...clearly he is the 2nd best batting-Keeper in the country. Maybe if we win 1 and and draw the 4th we can play Saha and Dhoni can rest his Sore fingers....that way Aaron gets a game too :--D
Yep not saying Saha is crap yet...clearly he is the 2nd best batting-Keeper in the country. Maybe if we win 1 and and draw the 4th we can play Saha and Dhoni can rest his Sore fingers....that way Aaron gets a game too :--D
More than batting it's keeping do dhoni which is problem with me