Pakistan's Problem, Others Gain

Rajiv

SHOAIB MALIK The guy has no leadership skills, Pak team is very talented and his maneuvering is tactless and soft. The coach doesn't seem aggressive and they are leading a team who needs fire but all they are getting is calmness This series would have been different if YK was the caption and malik is a good bat himself but the pressure has ripped that apart too His body language is like a 17 year old asking a girl for a date From their perspective, pak fans should be shouting out loud for a change

i remember he entered pak team as spinner and was known to to be remake of Saqlain mushtaq.. now he playz as a batsman for pak.. i have noticed that pak ppl hate younis khan too.. reite before the 2nd odi when he not scored that match winning century.. he was being curse and ppl wanted him to never play for pak in odi's.. i don't know how ppl would accept him as a captain too.. 1 thing is for sure,, inzi atleast use to deliver with the bat.. unlike shoaib who lackz that confidence of scoring runz every game when his team needz him...

SHOAIB MALIK The guy has no leadership skills, Pak team is very talented and his maneuvering is tactless and soft. The coach doesn't seem aggressive and they are leading a team who needs fire but all they are getting is calmness This series would have been different if YK was the caption and malik is a good bat himself but the pressure has ripped that apart too His body language is like a 17 year old asking a girl for a date From their perspective, pak fans should be shouting out loud for a change
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Offcourse not' date=' whatever we say doesn't matter to any cricketer but from a sport perspective; I wanted to give my opinion[/quote'] Not a dig at your post/opinion, sorry if it came off that way. Just had to bring up the entire religious obsession that's infiltrated Pakistani cricket some time ago - and even if he did mix his words a bit in that comment, it does say a bit about what's on the minds of some of these players.

I don't think the problem is with the captaincy. A captain is only as good as the team allows him to be. Pakistan team is pretty bad. They are quite short on the batting front, over reliance on couple of guys to score big and their bowling is not as great as it is made to be. Shoaib can be moody and the likes of Gul are among the top bowlers in the world. They aren't bad but they can't run through the opponent. Even the game India lost they scored 320 runs. Keeping is non existent and fielding is as worse as it can get. Currently Pakistan cricket team is pretty bad and is not one of the top cricket teams. They are at best mediocre. There should not be too many lofty expectations from this team for about at least half a decade.