Do any of you have Pakistani friends from school, college, work, social?

fineleg

Only time was friendly with Pakistanis was when 3 played for our cricket team In Lancasire. But after the match they would never interact with the rest of the team, because they said Allah forbid them to go near anyone that drank alcohol. Strangely enough I saw two of said players in a night club having a beer or three in Manchester city centre. Hmmmmmm.

yaar i m not saying i disagree with bongo.. tmainly ppl around 24-28 age can be cunning and chalaak... old ppl family ppl are all good....but paki youngsters are perhapz aren't worth to trust on.. my thinking here only.. not that all pakiz..
Arrey yaar, you don't trust/distrust people based on their nationality. Indians bhi kuch kam nahi hain...an Indian is just as likely to f uck you over as anyone else. Look at the guy's character and personality first - their nationality doesn't matter one bit.

I have had quite a few Pakistani friends as I was growing up. Nothing wrong with them, just normal like the rest. We would play cricket together and hang around, no problems whatsoever. Infact, most of my bad experiences have been on online Pakistani cricket forums. I suppose a person becomes another personality while in a gang or on the web. But hey, there's a real life as well apart from the online communities.

I have had quite a few Pakistani friends as I was growing up. Nothing wrong with them, just normal like the rest. We would play cricket together and hang around, no problems whatsoever. Infact, most of my bad experiences have been on online Pakistani cricket forums. I suppose a person becomes another personality while in a gang or on the web. But hey, there's a real life as well apart from the online communities.
Good point.

Guest dada_rocks

One thing I will tell you I love my pakistani hair-dressers.. no communication gap unlike those jacky chan english speaking staff of first choice hair cutter's

One thing I will tell you I love my pakistani hair-dressers.. no communication gap unlike those jacky chan english speaking staff of first choice hair cutter's
:hysterical::hysterical:

your comment does not even veil your overjudgemental rascist outlook. i am sure our peculiar habits are subject of much humor to many americans and brits who if were to respond with such indignition would stand to be accused by the very likes of you of racial discrimination and trivialization.

your comment does not even veil your overjudgemental rascist outlook. i am sure our peculiar habits are subject of much humor to many americans and brits who if were to respond with such indignition would stand to be accused by the very likes of you of racial discrimination and trivialization.
THX he was just being humorous, no worries. Waise I am not sure if I have ever run into a Pakistani, or an Indian for that matter, hair dresser. Where in the world did you get a Pakistani hair dresser DR?? The only desi hair dressers I know are all ladies and cater to female? Now dont tell me you had gone there to get some threading done :D

here near my house there is a barber shop.. most of them are vietnami kudiz.. but one of them is a married Pakistani lady... very young.. she often bringz her kid too to that barber shop.. and her kid keep saying her "Ammi mai internet pe bhath jaooon."
Awwww smooch smooch :mail:(only if he is less than 5 mind you). My best memories at Barber shop were my very first ones in USA. For some reason, and I am not complaining, the barbershop I went to had only female hairdressers, and most of them seemed to be straight out of Hooters :D:D. Aage aap log khud samajhdaar ho :shades_smile:

My best memories at Barber shop were my very first ones in USA. For some reason, and I am not complaining, the barbershop I went to had only female hairdressers, and most of them seemed to be straight out of Hooters :D:D.
:haha::haha: first visit to barbershop in usa is alwayz memorable.... as everyone had got their hair cut from male naaiz only back home..

:haha::haha: first visit to barbershop in usa is alwayz memorable.... as everyone had got their hair cut from male naaiz only back home..
But male naaiz back home are mast maalish-expert. Kya jhatak ke gardan marodta hai wah wah! :hysterical: Speaking of haircuts though I am one of those who shall never get cognizant of the "amount" of hair that needs to be cut(or the size of comb etc). I walk in, tell them to keep the style as is and go medium - na jyaada chota na jyaada bada - good enough for next day at work!

But male naaiz back home are mast maalish-expert. Kya jhatak ke gardan marodta hai wah wah! :hysterical: Speaking of haircuts though I am one of those who shall never get cognizant of the "amount" of hair that needs to be cut(or the size of comb etc). I walk in, tell them to keep the style as is and go medium - na jyaada chota na jyaada bada - good enough for next day at work!
lol ditto.. i say samething.. don't keep it too long, neither too short.. little smaller then medium but make sure they aren't very small.. and they get frustrated by that.. they ask again "so medium" then i have to say.. okay yes.. apna desi nai ek baari mein samaj jaata hai yeh sab baat..

Saalo tum log ganje honge..... I have such a hard time with my hair dressers i have got everything written down on a piece of paper and show it next time to get it right. I was only lucky to find male hairdresser in Cupertino, CA back in 99. He was european immigrant. I paid him $15 plus change back then. But did fantastic job. But ever since I have struggled lot. Now here I am quite settled with this new female hairdresser. She is good. But last 7 years it was nightmarish. I had to go find other barber very next day when one screwed up my hair style. Most of the chinkis mess up lot.

Guest dada_rocks
Same question tabiyat to thik hai..:cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks
THX he was just being humorous, no worries. Waise I am not sure if I have ever run into a Pakistani, or an Indian for that matter, hair dresser. Where in the world did you get a Pakistani hair dresser DR?? The only desi hair dressers I know are all ladies and cater to female? Now dont tell me you had gone there to get some threading done :D
Of never got my hair cut from any male hairdresser.. for some reason it seems to be bastion of ladies.. Come to Canada u will find those pakistani hairdresers particualrlry from Quetta region.. At first I took her for an irani but she later calrified her nationality.... Sala threading.. main baal kata lun chaar mahine mein ak baar wahin kaafi hai:haha:

Guest dada_rocks
Awwww smooch smooch :mail:(only if he is less than 5 mind you). My best memories at Barber shop were my very first ones in USA. For some reason, and I am not complaining, the barbershop I went to had only female hairdressers, and most of them seemed to be straight out of Hooters :D:D. Aage aap log khud samajhdaar ho :shades_smile:
Main hooters bhi nahin gaya.. by the time I got to know there is sthg like that i was married.. I asked srimatiji about visiting hooters and I got cold stare.. sala meri life bhi kya hai no hooters no strip bar bekaar ho gai not even mujra.. bas woi bihari style launda nauch ak do baar dekha hun:hysterical: