CONGRATS DADA on your comeback 98

Rajiv

Re: CONGRATS DADA on your comeback 98

yea according to you my statements are stupidity' date=' but im the one whose better more confident in what i have to say. I just think your an irritating type of person who likes to get in confidents ppls way.[/quote']Good for you. You know the blind men were very confident about the elephant too

captaincy the next stop..anyone? :wtg:
next stop is to score runs consistently and on not so flat tracks. that would be not just for ganguly, but for others like SRT and RD as well.
For now he has done well and quite deserves the accolades. It is not like he did badly in South Africa either, he played better than the rest. If he carries on like this in the near future India will have won a point going into the world cup. Not like he has always looked great but he has shown good grit and determination to be out there.

yea according to you my statements are stupidity' date=' but im the one whose better more confident in what i have to say. I just think your an irritating type of person who likes to get in confidents ppls way.[/quote'] Rohan you are just jealous since VVS is not selected - just kidding man. Take is easy. Enjoy the best that India has done for a long while. I know it is a flat track and everyone did well. Our other flat track bully is sitting it out in Delhi. Even he would have done well here. Just enjoy the moment. :hic:

Re: CONGRATS DADA on your comeback 98 Not wanting to take away anything from Saurav it must have been a great innings but lets not hype it up. Gambhir played just an important role. Sachin got a 141 on his return against WI and look where he is just 8-10 innings down the lane. On the same pitch Dravid scored a 50 with a SR of 150+ . 600+ runs scored lets just say not the kind of pitch bowler would like to play to often on.