iPhone 6

velu

Apple Inc.'s latest iPhone 6, an American product assembled in China, is likely to add about 1 percent export growth per month for the rest of 2014 after the product is launched later this year, an economist has said. A boost of 1 percentage point to export growth is no small matter, especially for the currency market, which closely tracks export growth numbers, says Lu Ting, chief China economist with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, in a recently published research note. In the first seven months of 2014, China's exports edged up 3 percent year-on-year to 1.28 trillion U.S. dollars, customs data showed.
http://www.ecns.cn/business/2014/09-04/133154.shtml Wow... India needs to do a lot to catch up with China let alone overtaking it

now people saying galaxy alpha looks better than this :popcorn: its always fun when they release device :cantstop:
Yup :hysterical: Will open twitter and apple event on tabs and enjoy the fun :popcorn: Last time they said about Swiftkey...i was like :WTF: :cantstop:

Yup :hysterical: Will open twitter and apple event on tabs and enjoy the fun :popcorn: Last time they said about Swiftkey...i was like :WTF: :cantstop:
what about swiftkey ?
Galaxy Alpha does look good. As for the new Crapple phone - take the 5s, increase the size, make it thinner - you got a new iPhone :band:
i love design of 5s and 4 even more but this is like my htc m7 but ess tasteful antenna lines on back and big bezels at front make it look so tall so its little ugly by apple standards and competition is just churning out good looking stuff but i am sure this year more than this phone which is jsut little bigger they will concentrate on watch

They should have allowed to use external keyboard app long back and they introduced as if it was a great idea in the event...android had it for ages :dance:
lol it will finally make my ipad usable while typing and yeah you can expect lot of trolling i recently told sachin=god now is time to sit back and enjoy the war :giggle: