iPhone 6

velu

read the whole story.. if your processor cant handle a higher resolution why to push it.. ?:hmmm: anyway the AI article is about why A8 and SD is better than Exynos
you are talking about note 4 or cpu and gpu ? why not xperia z compact vs iphone ? they push same number of pixels that is best way to measure real cpu performance

so form argument being cpu being best in world to why push so many pixels ...sigh
cant you read the post ?? it about GPU performance .. pushing or higher resolution is uselsss if you are gettign ahead of ur processing.. AI cearly mentioned that Exynos powerd Note 4 gives 10.5 fps

wats Imaginations MIPS core :phehehe: in other CPU tests Nvidia Shield smacks everyone .. in most of the cpu benchmarks Nvidia is ehad and shoulders above others including iPhone.. iPhone 6 and 6 plus comes behind Nvidia , but ahead of others
oh ok.. its Imaginations PowerVR architecture not MIPS.. :--D NVidia will always have an edge on GPU's for considerable time

oh ok.. its Imaginations PowerVR architecture not MIPS.. :--D NVidia will always have an edge on GPU's for considerable time
dont know much GPUs and CPUs internally except cores and MIPS ( inst per second ).. but in SoCs , both SD and Appe are far ahead of exynos .. and they both came late after samsung

dont know much GPUs and CPUs internally except cores and MIPS ( inst per second ).. but in SoCs , both SD and Appe are far ahead of exynos .. and they both came late after samsung
MIPS is a type of Processor core.. After Imagination bought them, I have heard they have borrowed a few things into their GPU architecture as well. Did not the big.little architecture on Exynos make some difference on battery?

:--D not as simple as that.. Internally are there any changes in A8 from A7?
i know i know but according to gpu benchmark and velu's argument since iphone 5s (640p) out performed iphone 6+ (1080p) a7>a8 :D dude you seem to be expert now i iwll stop trolling and ask something i wanted to for long time a8 is clocked higher than a7 ? how is that possible do they make design changes or because of bigger size of phone?

i know i know but according to gpu benchmark and velu's argument since iphone 5s (640p) out performed iphone 6+ (1080p) a7>a8 :D dude you seem to be expert now i iwll stop trolling and ask something i wanted to for long time a8 is clocked higher than a7 ? how is that possible do they make design changes or because of bigger size of phone?
A8 is a 20nm process & the a7 is 28nm chip.. so can be clocked higher http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_system_on_a_chip#List_of_Apple_SoCs It looks to me like only a process change, not an architecture change.

i see.. i guess they are doing it like intel they make changes in one generation and then refine it :hmmm:
A9 might be using 14nm as per the report and samsung will be the fab . How small it can go ? :hmmm: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Apple's iPhone 6 Pre-Orders Are On Fire In China JD.com is a Chinese website that seems to be tracking Apple AAPL -0.28%’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus pre-orders on a real-time basis. I have started following it and developed a Google Doc with the four times I have data. The first data set is from Philip Elmer-DeWitt’s article at Fortune that has JD.com showing over 2.8 million pre-orders for Apple’s iPhone 6s as of 11 pm Friday Beijing time (8:00 am Friday Pacific time). The article also referenced a Tencent article that there were about 1 million more iPhones pre-ordered in addition to the 2.8 million. I have checked JD.com three more times (Beijing time) with the following total Apple iPhone pre-orders: 3:30 am Saturday: 2.91 million 7:30 am Saturday: 2.93 million 2:00 pm Saturday: 4.85 million As you can see from the third and fourth dataset for the 6 and a half hours Saturday morning to early afternoon there were almost 2 million more Apple iPhones ordered in China. While it is not a direct comparison to the 4 million pre-orders that Apple announced in the first 24 hours for the first 10 countries that received iPhone 6s, it is an indication how strong demand there is for the company’s new iPhones. Apple-screen-shot-of-JD.com-iPhone-6-info.png From what the website is showing in a lot of ways Apple could be fortunate that it did not include China in the initial wave of countries that received the iPhone 6s. By delaying the availability until October 17, four weeks after the first 10 countries is will help Apple’s manufacturing partners ramp production to at least make a dent in what could be unprecedented demand. Pretty much 50/50 split between the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Forget what you have seen on various websites that a lot more iPhone 6’s are in use vs. 6 Plus’s. I believe this is due to supply constraints for the 6 Pluses and not representative of true demand as can be seen in the longer lead-times for the 6 Plus. At least for China the iPhone 6 Pluses have a slight 1% or 2% edge over 6s orders which is a better indication on which iPhones people really want.
:dance: :dance: http://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2014/10/04/apples-iphone-6-pre-orders-are-on-fire-in-china/