iPhone 6

velu

mistake? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: this some rofl :hysterical:
I am speechless ...he probably does not even knows that we were talking about design patents and it's validity :hysterical: Probably saw posts with more than one line and decided to troll

@Leo - if you do not know what others are talking about then its best to stay away from the discussion OR try to learn from them instead of making snide comments.
Who is making snide comments? I did see what you all were discussing. I know this is a free to post forum but what I saw was spamming in an indirect way. IMO.

Who is making snide comments? I did see what you all were discussing. I know this is a free to post forum but what I saw was spamming in an indirect way. IMO.
How is it spamming when topic is about device on which thread is made and is concerning patents and how it works You really are special kid with undersized brain you probably do not even know what patent is and still have audacity to call others spammers ...

I think everybody is spamming in indirect way. Let's close out this forum then.
What I'm saying is another thing. See the post No. 161 and 162. He could've posted the content of 162 in 161. Just edit that post, why to write another post? :dontknow: There are many on the previous page.

I think everybody is spamming in indirect way. Let's close out this forum then.
His attention span is to read 2 words and then comment ...he probably still does not knows what we were even discussing but like I said wanted to look smart and like always is clueless ...

What I'm saying is another thing. See the post No. 161 and 162. He could've posted the content of 162 in 161. Just edit that post, why to write another post? :dontknow: There are many on the previous page.
Already explained you why I'd did it and you posted that comment about dexter and me before those posts .. Also this is not called spamming ..what you are doing here posting off topic crap and trolling and just flaming posters on Thai thread which is problem You came here and derailed thread...congratulation and I am sure mods will allow you to get away again

Wat's the use of it? does it save server space? may be 2kb of the post's address space (if i m not wrong :haha: ) I would take posts like that than the ones with '+1' 'This' ':hysterical:' '[copy and paste an older post]'

Of what ? They still had content unlike' date=' your 9000 posts if saying agree or repeating same stuff poster has posted before ur post[/quote'] Repeating same stuff? I remember one such case in a match thread, someone asked the score or something similar and I replied him. What's my fault if my internet speed is slow ?

i did not ...it was part of same law suit i think in hurry i mixed both ..sorry if that is the case and slide to unlock too was not really valid as implementation of it was different still do you think software gimmicks like that should be patented ? i have no prior view on this tbh as i do not really get how software works but i am aware lot of work goes into this but i have also heard loud opinions that it should not be allowed :hmmm:
I'm against design patents because they serve no purpose. Implementation is multi-step, if the judge decides that it is "discussable" it becomes part of the lawsuit else it doesn't. Everyone says they are against patent systems but no one provides a solution. The best solution for now is what companies like Twitter, Tesla etc. have come up with "no-first-use".
actually now that i think about it you never said you were against design patents ..if tht is the case then we think similarly no as you can read i am totally with apple in patenting their little innovations jsut not these stuff
Personally, I am against design patents.