Go ICL!

How many of you are looking forward to ICL here?! I am looking forward to it for sure - have had enough of BCCI's monopoly. A nice article abt ICL http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/icl/content/story/321270.html Meanwhile BCCI is putting pressure on Lara not to join ICL

The organisers told the Indian Express that the Indian board had been "building pressure on Lara to cancel the ICL contract for the board-backed Indian Premier League (IPL)".

Good article Online. Thanks for sharing. It doesnt surprise me when players like Robin Morris or Rajesh Chauhan complain that no-one from BCCI ever approached them. It is widely accepted fact that BCCI is highly inept. Which further makes the ICL think tank's effort that much more commendable. Still early days and all but atleast some of our fringe players get a chance to make some money and rub shoulders with classy, if old, International bigwigs.

this league seems destined for complete failure hopefully its matches will at least exhibit some innovation, which the icc can steal i would've liked to see less atrocious kits as well
The chennai pink kit is hilarious... They had shown their ad yesterday....the guys were acting like Rajnikant wearing hocking pink.....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: