IMPORTANT - SRIKKANTH INTERVIEW ON ICF ! Let's hear your questions

Predator_05

Do you think the current domestic structure of cricket needs reform ? There is a complaint there are just too many teams and that dilutes the quality.
I'll just expand this question as all the other questions which I wanted to ask has been asked: How can we make our domestic cricket more competitive so that players coming out of it are finished articles and not stagnated ones? What changes would you recommend to make it more interesting, successful and competitive?
Guest HariSampath
What happened to the interview ?
Ihe questions are being added up. Folks suggested that we shouldn't do it during the test match as it will get swallowed up in all the threads, so I guess I will try to schedule it after the Kotla test gets over. In any case still lots of folks to shoot their Qs and we also need to choose 25 or so somehow, maybe moda and admins
Hari, just saw this thread, one question for Srikkanth. Srikanth, If you are made the next Chief of Selectors, will you show the courage to bring in players like Badrinath, Tiwary to the side (looking at their fine domestic run) and drop players like Saurav Gangully and Sachin Tendulkar?
Srikaanth's reply to you will be:finger:

It would be really good to have Srikanth interviewed by the ICF folks... Thanks to Hari for that. My questions would be : 1) Why shouldn't India prepare spinning pitches [like the one we had in Mumbai against Oz] when they prepare highly bouncy pitches like Gabba? 2) You are more intimate to those working in domestic circuit now a days. What is happening to the standards of indian umpires? They seem to forget some of the laws. 3) Why is Sreesanth always pointed out, if no one criticizes Nel, Lee, McGrath, Flintoff, Pollock and many others? We know what - McGrath did in that famous shoulder-before-wicket decision, Nel always does that, no one betters Flintoff in sledging...

Guest HariSampath

Would any members be on the forum by around 3pm, India time ? I would be meeting with Cheeka then and perhaps we may have a "brief live" question session at that time ?