D day for Jayalalitha

gattaca

193 people died because of Jayalalitha. They didn't stop with this atrocious claim. Now they are providing 3 lakhs compensation to each death.
I was speaking with a ADMK politician few days back and he said most people have claimed this for the compensation . The politicians supporting the claim won't mind as they will get goodwill and money themselves When people claim like this its hard for top leaders to reject as it creates bad publicity .So can't exactly blame jays for these things

I was speaking with a ADMK politician few days back and he said most people have claimed this for the compensation . The politicians supporting the claim won't mind as they will get goodwill and money themselves When people claim like this its hard for top leaders to reject as it creates bad publicity .So can't exactly blame jays for these things
Blame's on them for providing the compensation. This may be harsh as it deals with death, but why should the tax payer's money be doled out like this in the first place? Scores of people commit suicide every day, why should compensation be provided only to those families where the cause of death was a politician's imprisonment?

Blame's on them for providing the compensation. This may be harsh as it deals with death' date=' but why should the tax payer's money be doled out like this in the first place? Scores of people commit suicide every day, why should compensation be provided only to those families where the cause of death was a politician's imprisonment?[/quote'] Usually these compensations are given from party fund. I haven't read the announcement but would be surprised if the compensation is from TN govt rather than ADMK part fund

Blame's on them for providing the compensation. This may be harsh as it deals with death' date=' but why should the tax payer's money be doled out like this in the first place? Scores of people commit suicide every day, why should compensation be provided only to those families where the cause of death was a politician's imprisonment?[/quote'] Welcome to India!