The Android Thread

StriKe

Xiaomi banned in India
Partially removed till Jan 8.
According to a tweet by the Press Trust of India (PTI), Xiaomi is now allowed to sell smartphones powered by Qualcomm chipsets till January 8 in India. Before the ban, the company was selling only two smartphones in the country: Redmi 1S and Redmi Note. Of these, the former runs on a Qualcomm chipset, while the latter is powered by a MediaTek processor.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Xiaomi-India-ban-partially-lifted-by-Delhi-HC/articleshow/45532631.cms

Micromax unveiled its first smartphone in the Cyanogen OS-powered Yu series, dubbed*Yureka, at a media event in New Delhi today. With a price tag of Rs. 8,999 ($142), the device is aimed at the entry-level segment, and will be available for sale exclusively on Amazon India from December 19. In terms of specs, the Yureka features a 5.5-inch 720p display, 1.5GHz octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, microSD card slot, 13 MP camera at the back with LED flash, a 5 MP front shooter and a 2,500 mAh battery. http://www.androidcentral.com/cyanogen-powered-yureka-unveiled-india-lte-64-bit-cpu-and-hd-display-under-150

1. Buy this camera + kit + lens for on Combo Offer Price 244,950. ✅ 2. Don't open the box for a 10 days. ❎ 3. Put the camera, kit and lens saperately for sale on ebay or flipkart with 3 or 5% discount on MRP. (Body & Kit MRP = 2L, Lens = 1L) . There will be some flipkart junkies who buys this for saving 5%. ✅✅ sold the camera in quickr of all sites and the lens to an aquiantence 4. Save 56k and buy a LG G3. ⭕ able to save only 34.7k, so i had to give 2.3k from my pocket Business electro magnet :coolsun:
9JyNyrEh.jpgB3IM5Tkl.jpg

camera and battery backup is really good. I don't find any difference in the UHD display' date=' as it looks like the 1080p resolution. The navigation buttons are in the backside below the camera as shown in the pic, they are a bit awkward. Need to get used to them.[/quote'] awesome :D jut do not use back buttons and use tap to wake :dance: