Yuvi and Dhoni Friendship in danger

Sachinism

Guest HariSampath
is she paid by BCCI or these two guys????
she doesn't need any paying. Its the business trick of SRK to be seen as part of Indian cricket so that his brand image is always boosted, and also he gets to promote his films with no cost, at the expense of cricket. Dpk and other women from bollywood are part of the deal SRK dishes out to Indian cricketers. Dhoni, Yuvi, Dpk, SRK are all just playing roles here....all this talk of romance is bs...just to spice up things....also a cricketer seemingly interested in a model/actress is a better marketing package and thats why Dhoni and Yuvi are doing this.. Finally.... the head, and other stuff is a bonus...
Guest HariSampath
Deepika is the cheerleader of the Indian cricket team. She makes sure that the players on the bench are in good spirits!! :D
only way is she lies down on the bench first, then others on the bench will be happy
Guest HariSampath

what was that Yuvi said yesterday about " Dhoni and I have a good understanding...we don't even have to call, just eye contact is enough....if I am not playing well Dhoni hits a six and if Dhoni is not playing well I hit a six....I let Dhoni hit the winning runs as he likes to finish games with sixes" etc....sounds pretty clear to me what is going on...

she doesn't need any paying. Its the business trick of SRK to be seen as part of Indian cricket so that his brand image is always boosted, and also he gets to promote his films with no cost, at the expense of cricket. Dpk and other women from bollywood are part of the deal SRK dishes out to Indian cricketers. Dhoni, Yuvi, Dpk, SRK are all just playing roles here....all this talk of romance is bs...just to spice up things....also a cricketer seemingly interested in a model/actress is a better marketing package and thats why Dhoni and Yuvi are doing this.. Finally.... the head, and other stuff is a bonus...
In a nutshell, SRK is a PIMP...:two_thumbs_up:
Guest HariSampath
In a nutshell' date=' SRK is a PIMP...:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Thats ur interpretation.....I merely put facts into perspective....I think SRK is a businessman ....hardcore in the showbiz industry.....rest is anybodys guess ...:D
Yes, Indeed :hysterical:
Guest HariSampath

Anyways I cant see what all this fuss is. All Yuvi or Dhoni need to do , upon arriving at Mumbai airport is take out their phone.....and there will be a dozen bollywood beauties ...all waiting for them...afterall these 2 are the top pinup superstars of Indian cricket...smart good looking youngmen,...rich and famous who the press follows....so whats the issue with one deepika...there must be dozens.

Guest HariSampath
Alternatively: baant-**** ke khao to ganga nahaoo
sorry ...as everyone here knows, my Hindi is almost awful...so I am unable to comment on your summary...but I think I get the drift..:teeth_smile: