iff india win this match, will Ganguly be the Man of the Match?

fineleg

What a fighter ! Missed the entire year of 2006 , one of the star performers of 2007. As they say in the Ghetto, Respekt ! :adore:
"Yes, indeed." I still remember the OUTCRY on this forum when he was recalled for the tests in SA. He was completely written off and many thought his career was over after that Challenger Series. His is one of, if not THE greatest comeback ever seen in the history of Indian cricket.
"Yes, indeed." I still remember the OUTCRY on this forum when he was recalled for the tests in SA. He was completely written off and many thought his career was over after that Challenger Series. His is one of, if not THE greatest comeback ever seen in the history of Indian cricket.
And more importantly , he has shown he can play some extreme pace too. I just dont have words to describe Dada now. Such fighters are a rare breed and must be valued.
Welcome to the reality tubelights :giggle: I wonder how short lived this is gonna be, I'm sure soon it'll be the same chorus again, youth this, youth that blah blah blah
Right, one good performance for which we justifiably have suggested MoM. But you want us to sing his praises when he fares poorly too...Hmph!:giggle:
Right, one good performance for which we justifiably have suggested MoM. But you want us to sing his praises when he fares poorly too...Hmph!:giggle:
One good performance? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Thank you so much for sticking to your routine of posting rubbish.