iff india win this match, will Ganguly be the Man of the Match?

fineleg

Guest HariSampath

India WILL WIN... jst relax finey and get all the doubts away. Probably Saurav will be a good choice, but even if he gets , say 60 notout, I would also think of Kumble for his following contributions during extremely crucial phases of the game. 1. 4 wkts in first innings . Helped to keep Pakistan down after the early blows by Zaheer. 2. that very crucial innings of 24 that helped us to go from 6-208 to a 45 run lead. Had we folded for even a slim lead to Pakistan, it would have been psychologically boosting for them. The 45 run lead helped us both morally and maybe in the final run count too. 3. 3 wkts in the second inngs, the wkts of Yaser Hamid when they were coasting at 71-0 and we could have been batted out of the game if they got 350; Younis Khan's wkt at 114-1... same reason ; and Butt's wkt at 155-3... this almost sealed pakistan's chances of even setting a 300 target. Most vital breaks at most important moments of the game again. 4. Finally MAGNIFICENT captaincy from day 1 till day 4. Too many instances to write here, but everyone knows all this. My man of the match will be Anil Kumble, Indian captain

now someone thinks that India can win. More surprisingly, OP asking IFF OLD HORSE will be MoM...dayaaammmmmmmm j/k finey..... He is good contender for MoM....

I reckon Kumble will get it. A plus point for him would be that he is captaining the side as well although Ganguly comes close. His second innings score is very crucial as it was he who scored the bulk of the runs in the partnership with Tendulkar, and did not let he pressure build up.