Kaththi

Mariyam

What has happened here? I opened this thread to appreciate a movie made by the culturally superior Tamil film industry, and the jealous fans of Malayalam and Telugu film industry have spammed this thread with meaningless discussions about their forgettable film industries. I think I'll have to hand out infractions if this continues. :sherlock:

:giggle: Enjoy our remakes - wanted, Rowdy Rathod :two_thumbs_up: We will continue to fill the intellectual vacuum in Bollywood...It is our duty :isalute: Meanwhile enjoy this Bollywood song DZeyvj5th6c
:confused: You must be a Tamilian troll trying to defame the Telugu film industry. You talk about filling in the intellectual vacuum and mention films like Rowdy Rathore and Wanted, which were copied from Hydra-bad wood. Is that the epitome of intellectualism in the Telugu film industry? Also, the title on the song, says Bhojpuri. That is not Bollywood.

This :haha: Malayalam movies are the best. Followed by tamil movies.
I dunno about that. But Malayalam movies stars have their feet grounded in reality. They take up screen names that best suit their real life personality/psyche. For eg: Mamoothy Compare that with the vain Bolly stars who like to call themselves as Badshah or Adonis or some other such projection which exists only in their heads.

:confused: You must be a Tamilian troll trying to defame the Telugu film industry. You talk about filling in the intellectual vacuum and mention films like Rowdy Rathore and Wanted, which were copied from Hydra-bad wood. Is that the epitome of intellectualism in the Telugu film industry? Also, the title on the song, says Bhojpuri. That is not Bollywood.
I see the attempt made here....I posted a nice Bhojpuri song which is North Indian = Bollywood and some vested interests are trying to disown poor Bhojpuri brothers who have as much claim to Bollywood as the bald headed Salman Khan. This attempt to divide North Indians needs to be condemned and Bhojpuri bros given their rightful place :two_thumbs_up:

Now Bollywood fans will try to disown this masterpiece also I am sure... I dare anyone to see the full song ( only 3 odd mins ) from the Salman look alike pA259ZV8fjo
You're being too kind. This masterpiece is actually inspired ( Bollywood term for copied) from a Telugu masterpiece starring a young Nagarjuna in the main role as the male protagonist and Chiranjeevi as his fat female love interest. The two also starred in the Bollywood remake, which you've posted above. The story revolves around how Suraj (Nagarjuna) met Saji (Chiranjeevi) at Lumbini park the day it was announced that Andhra would be split into 2 states. Saji ofcourse is from the coastal part while Suraj is a staunch supporter of the Telangana movement. The dance in the video above best encapsulates the conflicting joys in the mind of Suraj. His love for his new state juxtaposed with his love of Saji. That explains his impromptu uncoordinated dance steps. Worthy of national award, I'd say.

You're being too kind. This masterpiece is actually inspired ( Bollywood term for copied) from a Telugu masterpiece starring a young Nagarjuna in the main role as the male protagonist and Chiranjeevi as his fat female love interest. The two also starred in the Bollywood remake, which you've posted above. The story revolves around how Suraj (Nagarjuna) met Saji (Chiranjeevi) at Lumbini park the day it was announced that Andhra would be split into 2 states. Saji ofcourse is from the coastal part while Suraj is a staunch supporter of the Telangana movement. The dance in the video above best encapsulates the conflicting joys in the mind of Suraj. His love for his new state juxtaposed with his love of Saji. That explains his impromptu uncoordinated dance steps. Worthy of national award, I'd say.
Ouch....looks like the Bollywood masterpiece hurt someone :nervous: The real story of the song was that it was a 1991 Bollywood movie funded by US Govt ( George Bush Sr ). This was during the time of Gulf crisis when Iraq invaded Kuwait. All attempts were made to make Iraqis quit Kuwait but to no avail. Then the CIA were scouting the world for a weapon of silent torture and realised that Salman Khan with his songs and dance were the best. Actual Salman Khan was busy experiencing the joy of watching South Indian movies and wondering how SP Balasubramanyam was better than himself in his own voice so they went for a look alike. This movie and song were played in public in Kuwait non-stop and Iraqis ran for theiir life - Mission accomplished :dance: