Srinivasan,Raj Kundra named in IPL scandal report

Srini is trying to play games with the only institution in the country that cannot be played with.Does he think this is the BCCI or ICC boardroom? His lawyer is Kapil Sibal,no doubt he is getting these rubbish advises from him,what else can be expected from a congressi.
whp told our justice system is not corrupt ? :facepalm: forget about this case , lawyers pass money to judges to get the things done
If he sells CSK through proper means without passing it over to a benami there should be no issues.
yes .. i think not much time left for mama to release CSK stake before the elections .. only thing which might bother mama is manjhi kind of guy becoming BCCI boss .. :(( when i told this to sabby that mama can sell csk , sabby broke his mobile and told me that i am trolling him offline too :--D
Mama needs to own upto his own conscience... but I doubt he has one Someone needs to bring out a case study comparing Srini/Lalit Modi
There is a article about how he backstabbed another Cement company owner, so expecting conscience from this guy is bit too much.
Mama needs to own upto his own conscience... but I doubt he has one Someone needs to bring out a case study comparing Srini/Lalit Modi
lalit is whiner and got loose tongue.. he keep tweeting against bcci and mama for the last 4 or 5 years :rofl: i think modi cultivated lots of enemies , but seems all the mama supporters are hardcore supporters of him
HahhahahhahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahajhahaHhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha poor SC' date=' like Sonia Gandhi can express it's unhappiness.... Maaamaaaa da![/quote'] SC can send him to jail for contempt.Sibal has asked time till Friday to file his reply and then the court can decide whether contempt proceedings be started.