Srinivasan,Raj Kundra named in IPL scandal report

We are talking about the supreme court here' date=' the highest court in the country, not your neighbor who has a LLB degree[/quote'] sorry to bust your myth MTC and i am telling this irrespective of this case.. unless media sensationalize some news , SC wont bother to react.. if our justice system is proper , mallya wont be holding any of the MDowles shares .. i know you are going to counter with subrata roy , but he is in jail bcoz of his stupidity and sebi.. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Eight-chief-justices-were-corrupt-Ex-law-minister/articleshow/6568723.cms
Supreme Court has invested a lot of time and energy in this case. There is absolutely no way they will let Srini walk away and lose face. I have not known a single instance where someone has taken on supreme court and walked away unscathed.
give me one guy who is punished by SC all by itself .. :--D SC job is to pass judgement and not responsible for investigation
"Srinivasan might have done great service to the game. But after our judgement his position is vulnerable," the Supreme Court observed today.
note .. great service
Srinivasan's lawyer Kapil Sibal argued today that his client has not disobeyed the Court order. "No decision was taken in the meeting, only the date for election was fixed," he said.
i think kapil sibal knows more law than our resident ICFers , and probably if mama is doing something wrong incorrectly , he can guide him to do the wrong things correctly :giggle:
sorry to bust your myth MTC and i am telling this irrespective of this case.. unless media sensationalize some news , SC wont bother to react.. if our justice system is proper , mallya wont be holding any of the MDowles shares .. i know you are going to counter with subrata roy , but he is in jail bcoz of his stupidity and sebi.. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Eight-chief-justices-were-corrupt-Ex-law-minister/articleshow/6568723.cms
Shanti Bhushan:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
note .. great service i think kapil sibal knows more law than our resident ICFers , and probably if mama is doing something wrong incorrectly , he can guide him to do the wrong things correctly :giggle:
Sibal also said that his client has no COI.LOL.We know what happened. He also claimed today that the 22nd Jan verdict didnt stop Srini from holding the post,SC dismissed that argument.
Sibal also said that his client has no COI.LOL.We know what happened. He also claimed today that the 22nd Jan verdict didnt stop Srini from holding the post,SC dismissed that argument.
mauka mauka :giggle::giggle: mama will pick BCCI or CSK which he will decide and not SC.. if mama wants he can get both .. guess now you know that mama can legally sell CSK Limited to anyone he wishes :cantstop:
What he does or can do will be decided by the SC.He also thought he can chair the meeting' date='SC said he cannot.[/quote'] up until now , mama is deciding what to do and not SC .. only thing SC can do is bring conflict of interest which mama & co knows how to fix it