Its getting a bit boring now..

Ram

because I can still beat the sheet out of all you babies .... in practically anything that I put my mind to .... :dance:
ahem ahem... ever won a test match in SA ? what about test series in WI ? won a test match in Aus ? drew test series in Aus ? yeah thats what i thought :finger::D anyways... why are we fighting anyways ... every indian player rocks ... former/current.. happy :two_thumbs_up:
Absolutely ... check the 1981 test series in AUS when guruji lead Awezzies got facked by a certain Kapil Dev ... muahahaa .... and there was no SAF in the 80s ...
what a freakiin bloody awesome series that was basically a good fight in the 2nd Test match wrote the script.. we lost the first test, 2nd test were in troulbe again and were about to lose the series.. we fought well, drew the test.. and in third Test, Captain Kapil lead us to an amazing victory and we leveled the series 1-1... :two_thumbs_up:
Absolutely ... check the 1981 test series in AUS when guruji lead Awezzies got facked by a certain Kapil Dev ... muahahaa .... and there was no SAF in the 80s ...
Aus couldn't chase 143 :| :| Wow.... well done oldies :P Problem is... I started following Indian cricket so closely, because tendulkar went berserk in WC 96 and being a lone warrior that he was in 90's helped us to reach semi's but our other 10 members were caught napping during the semi's. I have no idea/nor cared about our team's situation before 96. In conclusion, we can say our current team and former team is similar. Inconsistent, we have ability to surprise anyone and most certainly can be surprised by anyone.. Dayaaammm
abe abhi ruk jaa 32 run banana banki hai..
tera dada aur mera ishwaar khel rahe hain.... mujhe mere ishwaar par bharosa hain... tujhe tere dada pe bharosa hain ? :D:bhangra:
Guest dada_rocks
jhadna = sweeping
nahin sweeping = Buhadna Jhadna is little different.. when u take off dust from sthg standing vertically then it qualifies as jhadna.. when u do the same on horizontal surface then it is buhadna sweeping..:giggle:
Guest dada_rocks
tera dada aur mera ishwaar khel rahe hain.... mujhe mere ishwaar par bharosa hain... tujhe tere dada pe bharosa hain ? :D:bhangra:
Fir bhi thoda sabra kar lo..
I already suggested that ... any moons ago .... just get the top 3 teams (based on the performance of past 4 years ) and play each other once and then do a best of 3 tests between the top 2.
It wouldnt be a contest ... there are rarely any upsets in Test cricket like there are in ODI and T20 because over the course of 5 days invariably the better side wins. Ok, if we were to take the top 3 sides ... I assume it would be Australia, England and India ... and we did that ... all we would have is another trophy for Australia to keep.
I wouldnt underestimate them Ravi. So far Moyo & YK havent scored runs. I dont expect these two to have poor tests in the next two. When these two click together' date=' they will put Pak in the drivers seat. Half our bowling lineup (Bhajji, Munaf) go wicketless in an innings. We are riding on the back of Kumble's genius & Zaheer's hardwork. On a good batting surface, we cannot get away with this bowling lineup.[/quote'] Yup they both may click or one of them may click in the next two tests but how are Pakistan going to take 20 wickets in a test match with this kind of bowling line up? Akthar may well break down in the next test match, it's only a matter of time. Also you wouldn't reckon Jaffer, Karthik,Rahul, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Laxman and Dhoni are going to fail in the next two tests at home do you? I think it's a uphill task for this Pakistan team from now on. They sure are capable of a fight or two but winning sessions after sessions is not their cup of tea. Why do you reckon they failed to win against Saffies despite Moyo and Younis playing well? The team's still not good enough to win test series after series. Lest their opening owes have been sorted it looks like.