Its getting a bit boring now..

Ram

This Pakistan team just doesn't inspire anyone but they have done fairly well in patches and the series is not won till about the time India wins another test. I don't think India is capable of losing a test match to this Pakistan team. Pakistan may do well in a session or two but to dominate every session will be hard for them.

This Pakistan team just doesn't inspire anyone but they have done fairly well in patches and the series is not won till about the time India wins another test. I don't think India is capable of losing a test match to this Pakistan team. Pakistan may do well in a session or two but to dominate every session will be hard for them.
I wouldnt underestimate them Ravi. So far Moyo & YK havent scored runs. I dont expect these two to have poor tests in the next two. When these two click together, they will put Pak in the drivers seat. Half our bowling lineup (Bhajji, Munaf) go wicketless in an innings. We are riding on the back of Kumble's genius & Zaheer's hardwork. On a good batting surface, we cannot get away with this bowling lineup.

I am not worried at all. Kolkata has more in it for the bowlers. The ball always darts around in the first 2 hours (more so than at most Indian venues) and the Indian spinners love it here. Kumble took a 7 wicket haul against PAK in his last test against them at this venue and Harbhajan also has a fantastic record here.

It never gets boring to beat Pak .... but only oldies like me understand that :D
sucks for you guys. your generation players sucked ass vs pakistan :hysterical: We have UV, SRT(u had him too, but he was lone warrior), RD, SG, Kumble, ZK, RP, Sreesonic awww...u poor losers :haha::P
Not quite true BB ... we only lost one single Test at home during the 80s and we used to beat them quite regularly in the mid eighties in the ODI's even won the 85 B&H World Championship where we beat them twice ... and we drew that 89 Test series very honourably. They started winning more in the 90s but I will take the 3 Worldcup wins over all those Sharjah matches anyday ....
oh yeah... your oldies won us 83 WC... hmm.. oldies rock:two_thumbs_up::hatsoff:
Not quite true BB ... we only lost one single Test at home during the 80s and we used to beat them quite regularly in the mid eighties in the ODI's even won the 85 B&H World Championship where we beat them twice ... and we drew that 89 Test series very honourably. They started winning more in the 90s but I will take the 3 Worldcup wins over all those Sharjah matches anyday ....
You are showing your age there, Boss. :D