Sachin top scores in a 200+ 4th innings chase !

Ram

If you change the thread title to' date=' "Lucky Tendulkar top scores", and proceed to describe how he was lucky to inside edge a flipper from Kaneria and selfishly batted slowly while the going was tough before getting some cheap runs towards the end, this thread might find a few takers.[/quote'] you're so right :giggle:
Chandan' date=' Does it matter? I'm not here looking for a girl to marry.[/quote'] Of course it does matter! You are generalising to the extreme here. So I'd like to know which country do you belong to and what are your views about the sweeping generalised statement that you've just given!
Of course it does matter! You are generalising to the extreme here. So I'd like to know which country do you belong to and what are your views about the sweeping generalised statement that you've just given!
Chandan, Let me ask you a simple question, please think about it for a little bit before answering: How do you stand out in a land with a billion people? India is a land obsessed with superlatives, especially the kind that get you into the Guinness World Records book. In India a Guinness record is the stuff of national headlines. Same is the case of most of the cricketers from India they are hunters of records or personal glory. If you look at the bookshelves of Indians, they are filled exclusively with record books from years past. Yes I include myself too in this category. We are desperate to be acknowledged by the world as being worthy. We hunt for any signs that the external world recognizes us, and then we celebrate them. Dont explode on hearing the truth, just take it slowly and you'll get it. Thanks! :scooter: