Sexual Abuse in Ashrams?

head coach

Guest dada_rocks

Chalo yaad to aaya kisi ko for a change that it works both ways.. Hindus too get offended Beside Harisampath what did u unearth about Sathya Sai baba you can send me PM wud like to have a close look at the evidence before buying ur argument. And yes I am game for scrutinizing anyone can't be done here so I exhort u to please send those fact-based evidence through PM.

As far as Sai Baba is concerned' date=' nothing was fabricated. I had been closely involved with exposing this fake godman for years and apart from that BBC doc, I had actively assisted several other TV docs in Denmark, Argentina, Germany , Australia etc. I had even filed official charges with the CBI in India, FBI in Chicago and a public interest litigation in the Supreme court of India. Sathya Sai Baba is a disgrace of India and the number one enemy of Hindu religion as well[/quote'] Hari, I was suspecting whether it's the same person when I saw your id as HariSampath. I remember reading those stories that came in newspaper when you brought those out. That's was a brave effort! You still at Chicago?

Guest dada_rocks

Sai baba is a founder of sect/religion.. He is worshipped litrally like God.. He is not just a preacher.. What would I say about Zaakir Naik he is nobody I can only talk about what he preaches and that preaching involves the great prophet.. Don't know who devised this kind of censor directive but doesn't sound like well thought..

btw, talkin about Sai Baba there are actually 2 diff Sai Baba one who sayz - Sabka Maalik Ek then the other one is the one who is still alive..a more like Pandit.. but famous all over India
Yeah one is Shirdi ke Sai baba who is the more revered one IMO, the one that Hari is talking about is still alive and lives in Bangalore ?

Sai baba is a founder of sect/religion.. He is worshipped litrally like God.. He is not just a preacher..
I agree . In fact , he has millions of devotees world wide . They all believe that he is a avatar. Even cricketers like Sachin , VVS ,Sanath Jayasuriya , Prasanna to name a few consider him to be God/Godman. Heck , some of the top brass of BJP are all his devotees.

i saw the other Sai Baba in 2000 in Delhi @ US embassy when i went for some visa stuff in the us embassy @ Delhi he was in the interview line..
lol really.. hmm. Magically nahi milta visa ? :D *okay devotees.. don't kill me, just kidding*

Guest dada_rocks
I agree . In fact ' date=' he has millions of devotees world wide . They all believe that he is a avatar. Even cricketers like Sachin , VVS ,Sanath Jayasuriya , Prasanna to name a few consider him to be God/Godman. Heck , some of the top brass of BJP are all his devotees.[/quote'] Congressii too, these people might abuse hindus and hinduism by day but by night they all line up before godmen:haha:

Guys, If I remember correctly, Hari used to work at Saibaba's place and later went to court seeing all that was happening there. He was well discussed in the press then. Just do a google on Harisampath and SaiBaba. He basically uncovered a whole lot!
What is your point . Why don't you and HariSampath google on Ali Sina and Prophet. You will basically uncover a whole lot ! Get the drift , mate ! Lay off Sai baba ! This site is not meant to expose anybody . Are you taking your marching orders from mullah brigade ?

What is your point . Why don't you and HariSampath google on Ali Sina and Prophet. You will basically uncover a whole lot ! Get the drift ' date=' mate ! Lay off Sai baba ! This site is not meant to expose anybody . Are you taking your marching orders from mullah brigade ?[/quote'] KR, There is no point in uncovering Sai Baba because it has already been done by HariSampath and others who were victims. The whole idea of this discussion was to share personal stories or one on one incidents if anyone had with these so called "Gods"(man made ones). And I was only pointing out the authenticity of HariSampath's remark. I believe you are not foolish enough to think that a remark on Sai Baba is a dig on Hindu religion because he is no way associated with the religion! Please do some research if you want to contradict it.Again it is not at all an attempt to discuss about any Hindu deity or any other religion for that matter please don't get pumped-up by reading comments by fundamentalists. Talking about a Muslim Extremist is not going to affect Muslim religion as such. There is an investigation on enormous personal wealth accumulated by some Christian evangelist here in US. Personally I dont think a discussion about it puts Christian religion in a deplorable state. Again if people get offended by this you are welcome to delete the thread. An ugly truth is sometimes difficult to understand than a pretty lie!

As long as you and others are willing to extend the same courtesy to mahashays of other religions .... Last time I checked you were frothing from all your orifices when DR & me were putting up some ugly facts of mahashays from ROP.
No clue what you are referring here..

KR, There is no point in uncovering Sai Baba because it has already been done by HariSampath and others who were victims. The whole idea of this discussion was to share personal stories or one on one incidents if anyone had with these so called "Gods"(man made ones). And I was only pointing out the authenticity of HariSampath's remark. I believe you are not foolish enough to think that a remark on Sai Baba is a dig on Hindu religion because he is no way associated with the religion! Please do some research if you want to contradict it.Again it is not at all an attempt to discuss about any Hindu deity or any other religion for that matter please don't get pumped-up by reading comments by fundamentalists. Talking about a Muslim Extremist is not going to affect Muslim religion as such. There is an investigation on enormous personal wealth accumulated by some Christian evangelist here in US. Personally I dont think a discussion about it puts Christian religion in a deplorable state. Again if people get offended by this you are welcome to delete the thread. An ugly truth is sometimes difficult to understand than a pretty lie!
For every authenticity of HariSampath's remark , I can dig up hundreds of retorts. I know tons of individuals who had positive experience in Puttaparthy. That's beside the point anyway. This site is not meant to be used to criticize god/gurus of any religion as per the dictum by Mods. And yes , he represents hindu religion predominately . You are foolish if you think that you can use ICF platform to carry out your hidden agenda . Even I am beginning to suspect your intention nowadays. Stop pretending to be some innocent truth seeker.

For every authenticity of HariSampath's remark ' date=' I can dig up hundreds of retorts. I know tons of individuals who had positive experience in Puttaparthy. That's beside the point anyway. This site is not meant to be used to criticize god/gurus of any religion as per the dictum by Mods. And yes , he represents hindu religion predominately . [/quote'] You need to research more KR. It is all out there so I'm not going to type it again or copy paste.
You are foolish if you think that you can use ICF platform to carry out your hidden agenda . Even I am beginning to suspect your intention nowadays. Stop pretending to be some innocent truth seeker.
No hidden agenda here, it is all out in open. If you are going to start a one on one mudslinging saga then I'm not interested rather I dont have time to deal with guys who show childish weeaboos! Debate with the topic not at the poster!