Yuvraj Singh is not cut for Test Cricket

talksport

Yuvraj thinks its his Gods given right to get into Indian Test Side over that mickey mouse form..... A Cricketer who never played 2 sesions in any form of game ....is not even fit to shine the boots of curent Indian Middle Order let alone replace them Heck I would take Sehwag over Yuvraj ...or even Kaif for that matter

Yuvraj thinks its his Gods given right to get into Indian Test Side over that mickey mouse form..... A Cricketer who never played 2 sesions in any form of game ....is not even fit to shine the boots of curent Indian Middle Order let alone replace them Heck I would take Sehwag over Yuvraj ...or even Kaif for that matter
I think everybody has a right to play tests for India if he can prove to be among the best XI in the country... Show some good reasons for him not to be in the side...
^ What?
of course, aussies were damn so glorious all these past 7 years because of their openers.... both hayden and langer are good enough to carry on for long and build an innings... and usually when this happens, no team would get a total of less than 400 unless other batsmen play like tail-enders...
Guest dada_rocks
Man has 2 100s against Pak and one 75 against Murali. He is for future MO' date=' but now, we are happy with the old and tested.[/quote'] Last 100 was at the back of at least one dozen play and miss close shave. I would say extremely lucky. Ganguly although made just 39 was more commnading and assured committed one mistake and paid the penalty.
of course, aussies were damn so glorious all these past 7 years because of their openers.... both hayden and langer are good enough to carry on for long and build an innings... and usually when this happens, no team would get a total of less than 400 unless other batsmen play like tail-enders...
So? Whats your point?