How did ICF come about?

maggot_brain

All that is behind us and we don't want to bore our new members with that. How did you find us BTW?
Google search from a youtube video. I think I posted something different in a previous post that I did a google search for 'Indian Cricket site'. I am correcting this as my short term memory is quite poor. Take that all of you who think I am bongosamaj!

Google search from a youtube video. I think I posted something different in a previous post that I did a google search for 'Indian Cricket site'. I am correcting this as my short term memory is quite poor. Take that all of you who think I am bongosamaj!
Which youtube video ? Was it one of our videos ?

Maggot, did you understand that ? *Lambi kahaani - long story You probably know what chai and samosas are
Thanks for the translation. Sometimes I can understand the gist of what Hindi is by comparing it to Bengali. Sometimes the words are similar, sometimes they are totally different! e.g lambi = lombar, chai = cha, but... samosa = shingara, pani = jal

From the "About Us" page' date=' this pretty much sums it up,[/quote'] Seems to be pretty good forum here. There doesn't seem to be much censorship, but it seems sometimes some posters do go a little bit too far for my liking at least. Thankfully it hasn't turned into the usual Indians insulting Pakistanis and vice versa that seems to happen to most of the Indian/Pakistani forums on the net.