Aussie may opt for four fast bowlers for the I test

praveenj

The delay in MacGill's decisive issue has gone to another height now. The aussie selectors now want to play four front-line seamers with no regular spinner at all in the team. This may only stay for the first test. This can go well for Aussies cause as Gabba is their favorite hunting ground and it suits quickies better than spinners. Kumble might be more than useful there [he always is], but Bhajji may struggle is played.

I am predicting an all out pace attack too ... I would do that if I were Australia ... I would play Lee - 145-150kmh Tait - 155-160kmh Clark - 130-135kmh Johnson - 145-150kmh Now thats a quick pace attack. Their slowest bowler is also their most accurate, and their least accurate bowler bowls at 160 kmh. The other 2 that bowl 145-150 do so whilst swinging the ball aswell.. India have their work cut out.

I am predicting an all out pace attack too ... I would do that if I were Australia ... I would play Lee - 145-150kmh Tait - 155-160kmh Clark - 130-135kmh Johnson - 145-150kmh Now thats a quick pace attack. Their slowest bowler is also their most accurate, and their least accurate bowler bowls at 160 kmh. The other 2 that bowl 145-150 do so whilst swinging the ball aswell.. India have their work cut out.
Looks really bad for India. But, remember the last time no-one hgave them a cat in hell's chance? They won the t20 world cup. Can't seem them challenging Australia though. They're just too good. What I'd like to see is the next Australia - South Africa series especially after Steyn's recent performance.
This can go well for Aussies cause as Gabba is their favorite hunting ground and it suits quickies better than spinners. Kumble might be more than useful there [he always is]' date= but Bhajji may struggle is played.
As far as I know, India is not playing a single test at Gabba. The first test will be played at Melbourne!
Looks really bad for India. But' date=' remember the last time no-one hgave them a cat in hell's chance? They won the t20 world cup. Can't seem them challenging Australia though. They're just too good. What I'd like to see is the next Australia - South Africa series especially after Steyn's recent performance.[/quote'] playing test match is a whole other thing, you need to keep your wicket and carry on scoring
playing test match is a whole other thing' date=' you need to keep your wicket and carry on scoring[/quote'] Obviously, but my point was that India have got the talented players now and they're a lot better under pressure than they used to be. There was a couple of times during the t20 where we were under serious pressure but we still held our nerve.

Tait is coming out of injury and in a recent interview, he admitted tht he was still bowing in the 140s..... our pace attack will not be too bad in helpful conditions with Zak around 138kph, RPS around 142kph and Sreesonic around 145kph, if they are fit.... the backup is what worries me.....if Sree and RP dont make it, we could be in serious trouble against their batting.... like somone else mentioned, it is the australian batting tht is dangerous and not their bowling.... all their bowlers average over 30, tht does say something...

Australia are a completely professional team who give everything all the time. They never slack. That is the main reason they are best in the world. South Africa are similar but don't have as many talented players. Most of the other teams in Cricket are slackers in comparison. Look at England, they only cared about beating Australia in 2005 and subsequently lost most of the series played after that. Australia will play the same no matter who the opposition is. The reason India won T20 was because of their intensity, but it's not too hard to be intense over 40 overs compared to a 5 day test match. India need to get rid of this 'chilling' attitude before they can challenge Australia.