Terrorists attack Peshawar School

Kalia_Test

I feel very sorry for the families of the kids who died but the way Pakis are reacting makes me angry. How long do you keep blaming India, RAW, Hindu Zionists,Doval, Modi for stuff which others have committed, We stand by them in their tough times but only get brickbats in return.

The smallest coffins are the heaviest... Watching some visuals of parents and friends of victims. What must be going through them...hundreds and thousands of them would have been directly or indirectly impacted.... People here who use twitter - request you to use hashtag #indiawithpakistan and show solidarity... I am sure the trolls here do not represent the common people of Pakistan....

Sad. Even more sadder is if u go on pak forums' date=' they are blaming India[/quote'] You expect this from them .They will remain in denial mode ,this is where the real problem exists .Feck Osama was caught and killed in their country ,but they only see conspiracy against them. As long as they are in denial mode .This will continue to happen and those extremists will remain irritant factor for neighbors as well .

You expect this from them .They will remain in denial mode ,this is where the real problem exists .Feck Osama was caught and killed in their country ,but they only see conspiracy against them. As long as they are in denial mode .This will continue to happen and those extremists will remain irritant factor for neighbors as well .
Let’s not paint the whole picture with one brush, just because one idiot blamed India for it doesn’t mean the whole of Pakistan share the same sentiment. If you do believe that then you are a bigger idiot. We have been going through these attacks for past 10 years and over 50,000 people have lost their lives. We know who is to blame for this massacre and that’s why there is an ongoing operation in that part of the country and this is just the retaliation to it. At least at this moment of the time you can keep your hateful thoughts within.

You expect this from them .They will remain in denial mode ' date='this is where the real problem exists .[b']Feck Osama was caught and killed in their country ,but they only see conspiracy against them. As long as they are in denial mode .This will continue to happen and those extremists will remain irritant factor for neighbors as well .
Do you have evidence of this lol? Even at the time I had to laugh at some of the excuses the Americans were spewing out in terms of not showing 1 image, even of a cleaned up body showing the man being dead. Generalisations from you and your countrymen are not going to help either. The vast majority of Pakistanis do not in any shape way or form want anything to do with Taliban and they don't blame India for any of it today. A handful of clowns without any funcitioning brain cells type India on twitter and so this means that the majority of the country thinks India is involved? Grow a brain, it's nothing to do with you, you know it isn't, Pakistan knows it isn't and the world as well. India has nothing to do with today so please don't waste our time with rubbish comments like this.

Do you have evidence of this lol? Even at the time I had to laugh at some of the excuses the Americans were spewing out in terms of not showing 1 image, even of a cleaned up body showing the man being dead. Generalisations from you and your countrymen are not going to help either. The vast majority of Pakistanis do not in any shape way or form want anything to do with Taliban and they don't blame India for any of it today. A handful of clowns without any funcitioning brain cells type India on twitter and so this means that the majority of the country thinks India is involved? Grow a brain, it's nothing to do with you, you know it isn't, Pakistan knows it isn't and the world as well. India has nothing to do with today so please don't waste our time with rubbish comments like this.
and what evidence do you have to deny it ? Infact ,you proved my point with whatever you just wrote above .

What is so hateful about it ? I don't speak until I have seen such comments ,but I've have not seen FEW ,but may blaming India for the same .
Well, I read an article on force conversation to Hinduism, should i assume all of you share the same agenda? Should I disconnect with all of my Indian friend’s? Let’s grow up and learn to ignore the ignorant.

Well' date=' i read a aritcal on force converstion to hinduisam, should i say all of you share the same agenda? Should i disconnect with all my indian freinds? Lets grow up and learn to ignore the ignorants.[/quote'] I don't even want to bring Religion into this discussion (It doesn't mean I'm backing off but this thread isn't about that ).

and what evidence do you have to deny it ? Infact ,you proved my point with whatever you just wrote above .
I'm not denying it, I just want better evidence. In the 21st century, I expect evidence. There is no evidence, it's just the American politician word we have to go by. Between that and no evidence, I'll go with no evidence.