Quiz Time #3 -- $500.

dial_100

Quiz Time #3 -- $500.  

1. 1.

How many ODIs ever played where a team played all 50 overs to score less than 200 runs where oposition won by chasing them with ONLY 6 or less balls to spare? We need more votes please....its 10.00 am ET... and got only 11 votes... Didnt I tell it is going to be litle difficult this time. Besides, next question is going to be double the price based on the answer for this one... I am giving price to every correct answer not just the first one.. Poll CLOSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Correct answer is 10. Despite getting opposition out cheaply, it took almost all 50 overs to chase down the target. There were total 10 games played like this in the history so far. This record is between TOP 10 teams. (XXX/50.0) (XXX/49.5) (182/49.3) (185/49.3) (189/49.3) (179/49.2) (198/49.2) (178/49.1) (182/49.0) (194/49.0) These were the targets that chasing team successfully chased down but boringly slowwwwwwwwww... Next question.... easy but tricky...

Go right ahead.. help yourself...Sri... you can spend all night doing that..
And that is quite a futile excercise isnt it Dial, considering i dont have a database to look upto and it will be just too laborious for me go through individual match records. I could take an educated guess, which is what i have done.