PICS - North Korea and Me

EnterTheVoid

Awesome pics, seems like a very scary place... I bet there isnt many people who have photos of that area? Id be too scared to take a photo there incase I got shot or something lol
I had to sign the following legal disclaimer absolving them of all responsibility if I get shot or killed. Only if you sign it will they take you. No sign, no go.
Before getting permission to go to the border, I had to agree to the following: IMG_0002.jpg

USA would never let this happen because unified Korea will have nuclear weapons. USA cannot stop Japan and Taiwan from having them too after Korea have them.
Kaaaanpiracy everywhere for you guys :cantstop: Nice pictures though...EtV is one lucky fellow :hatsoff:

Kaaaanpiracy everywhere for you guys :cantstop: Nice pictures though...EtV is one lucky fellow :hatsoff:
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the pictures.
thank you Sree for posting these :) You gotta have a blog for these .I suggested you earlier will suggest again :)
More travelogues to come. I am also working on getting my blog up and running soon.
THANKS for the thread' date=' loved all the pics and information. Not sure i will be able to travel to such places since i am getting married lol.[/quote'] Glad you enjoyed the thread. I will post more progressively over time.