The Australian Open 2015

zep1706

Moved the last two post of the Atp World tour thread to a new thread. We should have a seperate thread for Australian Open. One of my favorite touirnaments. Can't wait now. Glad to see Roger looking beast again. What a tourament it will be. As bones spoke above, some exciting round 1 matches.

Great result for India's Yuki bhambri. After struggling with injuries in last one year and hence drop in ranking, he made it to qualifying here and wonall three rounds and has made it to the main draw of the Austrapian Open. I hope he will have a great year. He was always promising, more than any youngster.

Great result for India's Yuki bhambri. After struggling with injuries in last one year and hence drop in ranking' date=' he made it to qualifying here and wonall three rounds and has made it to the main draw of the Austrapian Open. I hope he will have a great year. He was always promising, more than any youngster.[/quote'] Yeah very happy to see him winning the qualifying rounds. It is not easy to win 3 matches in a row.

O man. This guy Del Potro. I hoe he is not going the same route as Soderling. Soderling was just class until injury hit him. Del Potro is a great fighter on court, but he is consistently pulling out of tournaments. I thought he just had a good time out from game recovering and here he is again with another injury.

O man. This guy Del Potro. I hoe he is not going the same route as Soderling. Soderling was just class until injury hit him. Del Potro is a great fighter on court, but he is consistently pulling out of tournaments. I thought he just had a good time out from game recovering and here he is again with another injury.
Soderling was not injured. He got mono.

I am going to the Australia Open tomorrow! :yay:
My suggestion on the two games you should definitely go and watch today - Lleyton Hewitt vs Ze Zhang. Hewitt is an Aussie legend and will retire soon. People turn in big numbers always at his game as he still got it and is exciting to watxh. This game will have brilliant atmosphere. -Same Querrey vs Vasik Pospisil - This shall be a cracker. They are both very evenly matched players.USA vs Canada battle here. - Visit Wawarink's game to check out one of the world's best backhand shot. This guy is great to watch. - Do not forget to watch a set of World no. 1 Djokovic. The game will be one way but do watch atleast 4-5 games. - Giles Simon will be in action. My favorite French player. This guy is one of the best players with never say die attitude. - Kei Nishikori, Japanese player vs Nicholas Almagro. This wiill be another good game.