From the land of Phaasht bowlers comes the latest pace sensation

Nothing to do with that. You guys weren't here during our Sportsnetwork days, otherwise you'd have realised what was going on. The bitterness and hatred between two sets of supporters would have made most cricket rivalries look like a lovefest. If you are really savvy, you'd have noticed who started this thread, and who starts the Ahahahaha threads. All a part of our "rich" history, folks.
Damn, me thinks I missed all the real action. :cry_smile: Doc, from the fleeting mention of your olden days that i have seen here , seems as though you were quite fiery back then. :D Those transcripts would make a fun read, i am sure.
We have found a Gary Sobers folks! Hard hitting batsman, ability to bowl medium pace and also a bit of spin! What a cricketer:two_thumbs_up:
I can swat a few, bowl gentle medium and chinamans that land on the adjacent pitch.. Yeaaaaaaaah !!! I am Gary Sobers !!!! :yay::yay:
Indeed. Sacry place an Indian website can be at times. The irony is that many Indians, even sane ones, are quick to remind how "Opposition shall show no mercy", probably they need to check some of these threads to see how "merciful" we are!
How is that ironic? In defense of such threads, they say that since opposition will show no mercy when they(the opposition) are on top, why should they(the thread creators)?
How is that ironic? In defense of such threads' date=' they say that since opposition will show no mercy when they(the opposition) are on top, why should they(the thread creators)?[/quote'] I have started to learn a few things within this thread. A) We have a few battle veterans who are scarred for life! Interesting to see how an erstwhile website has "damaged" few for good. B) The case of showing mercy in cricketing sense is completely different than what it is at display here. If you can not feel that then thats perfectly fine with me Gambo. Neither do I have time, nor patience to clarify it. Let everyone be their own judge. xxx
B) The case of showing mercy in cricketing sense is completely different than what it is at display here. If you can not feel that then thats perfectly fine with me Gambo. Neither do I have time, nor patience to clarify it. Let everyone be their own judge.
It's all a bit of fun. If you see an undercurrent of hatred, then...well, so be it.
Indeed. Sacry place an Indian website can be at times. The irony is that many Indians, even sane ones, are quick to remind how "Opposition shall show no mercy", probably they need to check some of these threads to see how "merciful" we are! Winning is one thing but there are threads which have a undercurrent of hatred. xxx
This thread is hateful? You better read the posts you write on Tendulkar and other older members of the Indian side that you write with regularity. Jeez, it was just a bit of giggling fun on how the once great Pakistani pace attack has crumbled.