I am worried about Tendulkar............

I am Inconsolable today That Sachin missed his century. Slept last night when he had just crossed his 50. Almost leapt out of the bed today morning to check the scores and found he got out got for 82. My mood is spoilt ! Damn ! :cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:

doesnt really matter to me if he scores hundreds or not ... he is contributing to the team cause and the team is doing well ... that is what counts at the end of the day
Of course it doesn't matter to you. We all know what you think of him for the second innings where he is a non-starter according to you. So even a start in the first inning by him is enough for you! Isn't it?
Of course it doesn't matter to you. We all know what you think of him for the second innings where he is a non-starter according to you. So even a start in the first inning by him is enough for you! Isn't it?
I care about India doing well .. dont give two hoots about which specific player had a great day or not ... Tendu has not shown very often during run chases in 4th innings ... ask our resident stat experts and they will indicate the same. That he scored a nice 50 was very rewarding to watch ... dont let your blind hero worship hit you in the backside