Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

hahahahaha this is gold, BJP: "we only ask questions, others are exposed and OUR answers dont matter. They have to answer as they claim to be clean" Cant believe people are buying this one way traffic. As for funding, Kejriwal offered full investigation if needed but its amazing its coming from BJP :rofl: Watch this 5mins onwards http://toi.in/bsb1AW WTF is she saying, will she investigate or not? This is amazing :hail:

NDTV ‏@ndtv 2h2 hours ago AAP on funding allegations: If we form the government in Delhi, we'll probe ourselves, says Ashish Khetan #DelhiElections2015 :laugh: Its like Srinivasan said that BCCI will inquire into charges of corruption within BCCI :rofl:
And BJP's stand on their 80% undisclosed funding is? Where is :laugh: for that? What is wrong in them saying that we will investigate, have theys said that if BJP comes then they cant investigate same way?

And BJP's stand on their 80% undisclosed funding is? Where is :laugh: for that? What is wrong in them saying that we will investigate, have theys said that if BJP comes then they cant investigate same way?
I'm all for BJP disclosing its funding. But right now the question is of AAP's funding - why is it that the moment someone asked for investigation into AAP's funding, AAP supporters started saying "Investigate BJP first". Its like BJP supporters reminding Cong of 1984 the moment someone says Gujarat 2002 - no need to answer the question, just ask the same question to the opposite side.

on top of which its not as if BJP have conducted this sting. Its AAP volunteers themselves who maybe hold the party to higher standards than other political parties (good on them) who have blown the lid open. So what if these AAP volunteers ask you the question on AAP funding. You are going to tell them BJP also has shady funding (which to be honest they do, and i admit as a BJP supporter) So why project yourself as a holier than thou party? Kiran Bedi and Narendra Modi have not been involved in any corruption. So what exactly separates AAP from the BJP? At the moment the only thing that separates AAP from the BJP is that AAP has really populist schemes which anybody with common sense (like building 500 schools and 20 colleges) will tell you its not feasible.

People are simply questioning AAP. Why does every question have to be answered with another question, often times dragging BJP into the equation? :giggle: Honest, imaandaar people shouldn't have a problem answering such rudimentary questions. Kamoonals and jaahils like myself and other BJP supporters are unscrupulous to begin with, so why expect us to be the shining lights? Why can't Imaandaar Arvind and his imaandaar supporters lead the way? Btw, before talking about Delhi 2015, why not demand expenditure reports for LS 2014? http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/PolPar/expenditurereports.aspx Above is the link to the Election Commission's website. Status of filing of Expenditure Reports by Political Parties (Recognized States Parties), 2014 (updated) This is where AAP's reports should be available. (14. NCT of Delhi) Status of filing of Expenditure Reports by Political Parties (Recognized National Parties), 2014 (updated) This is where you'll find BJP's figures.

I'm all for BJP disclosing its funding. But right now the question is of AAP's funding - why is it that the moment someone asked for investigation into AAP's funding' date=' AAP supporters started saying "Investigate BJP first". [/quote'] Im saying its hilarious to see the put up seriousness on the faces of BJP netas for this issue :giggle: They want one investigation, actually they dont want investigation yet if you check the video I posted but when it comes to BJP it says "time not for us to give answers", why? In short, I say yes investigate all donations, why not? But its double standards to act so serious about a matter that you yourself dont give a feck about. Of course, investigate. I agree but here one party is open to investigation while the other is just pointing fingers. IMO we need a better law and also anybody can donate, even Dawood can donate a million dollars to BJP tomorrow via his fake company, its a messed up process but all parties want it so they can gather as much money as possible.

People are simply questioning AAP. Why does every question have to be answered with another question, often times dragging BJP into the equation? :giggle: Honest, imaandaar people shouldn't have a problem answering such rudimentary questions. Kamoonals and jaahils like myself and other BJP supporters are unscrupulous to begin with, so why expect us to be the shining lights? Why can't Imaandaar Arvind and his imaandaar supporters lead the way? Btw, before talking about Delhi 2015, why not demand expenditure reports for LS 2014? http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/PolPar/expenditurereports.aspx Above is the link to the Election Commission's website. Status of filing of Expenditure Reports by Political Parties (Recognized States Parties), 2014 (updated) This is where AAP's reports should be available. (14. NCT of Delhi) Status of filing of Expenditure Reports by Political Parties (Recognized National Parties), 2014 (updated) This is where you'll find BJP's figures.
haan to demand karo na, who is stopping bhai saab, considering you call BJP "Kamoonals and jaahils", I find it amusing that they are acting holier than thou. Investigate all I say!

on top of which its not as if BJP have conducted this sting. Its AAP volunteers themselves who maybe hold the party to higher standards than other political parties (good on them) who have blown the lid open. So what if these AAP volunteers ask you the question on AAP funding. You are going to tell them BJP also has shady funding (which to be honest they do, and i admit as a BJP supporter) So why project yourself as a holier than thou party? Kiran Bedi and Narendra Modi have not been involved in any corruption. So what exactly separates AAP from the BJP?
One alleged crime is same as all other crimes? Isnt the BJP the party that kept mum on any issue Modi ji was involved in as it was under investigation, here Nirmlasitaraman isnt even sure if it should be investigated. They need an answer, what capacity? When did they reply to AAP's queston. Thats the problem. Yes, its ok to ask the question. It should be investigated for sure. At least Im not saying that it shouldnt. I just find it funny that BJP is so serious about this issue.
At the moment the only thing that separates AAP from the BJP is that AAP has really populist schemes which anybody with common sense (like building 500 schools and 20 colleges) will tell you its not feasible.
I havent read AAP's manifesto but when I heard AK in couple of interviews, it seems like he has some calculations behind his schemes, obviously he mentioned only a few on the program. Aiming for 500 schools is a good thing, why is it bad if in the end we end up with only 250 schools? This is like job interview where you mention your best intention and present the best case scenario, BJP did the same with the black money. BJP is trying and may never get back anything but its their intention, they may get some of it back or at least stop more flowing that way.

haan to demand karo na' date=' who is stopping bhai saab, considering you call BJP "Kamoonals and jaahils", I find it amusing that they are acting holier than thou. [b']Investigate all I say!
Who do we start with? I say let's go on the basis of imaandaari. There is only one winner in that dept.. Come on AAP!

Who do we start with? I say let's go on the basis of imaandaari. There is only one winner in that dept.. Come on AAP!
BJP spokesperson was asked if the govt should investigate this, she was Nirmala Sitharaman and she was asked if govt would like to investigate it and she didnt say anything. This is her from wiki Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Ministry of Commerce & Industry,[4] as well as a Minister of State for Finance and Corporate Affairs which fall under the Ministry of Finance headed by Arun Jaitley. As for AAP, they said they are investigating. Is there anything else that you would like?

BJP spokesperson was asked if the govt should investigate this' date= she was Nirmala Sitharaman and she was asked if govt would like to investigate it and she didnt say anything.
Can I have the video or an article link to this exchange? Edit: OK. You have posted the link. Just saw it. These donations were made on 5th April 2014. So the UPA should've been on the button to begin with. Now, why didn't the UPA notify any of the authorities? AVAM came out with their revelations today. Whether BJP have known this all along or not, I don't know. Either way, these inquiries should've taken place last year under UPA rule. I mean, they were still in power.
As for AAP, they said they are investigating. Is there anything else that you would like?
Which elections? LS 2014 or Delhi 2015?

AAP Stage 1: Only we're honest St 2: We're more honest than others St 3: We're less corrupt than others St 4: Others are equally corrupt
Well said, AAP supporters here are reflect the party ideology. So they accept that They are as corrupt as the ones this party was born to fight against. :hatsoff:

Can I have the video or an article link to this exchange? Which elections? LS 2014 or Delhi 2015?
I posted this earlier as well. Check it on the last 2-3 mins, she is asked if govt will investigate and she had no clear reply. http://toi.in/bsb1AW Yognedra Yadav's press conference was for the current issue I suppose, this charge is not from a recent transaction, its from April 2014.

Well said' date=' AAP supporters here are reflect the party ideology. So they accept that They are as corrupt as the ones this party was born to fight against. :hatsoff:[/quote'] When was this "accepted", show me please. They said an issue has been raised and they will investigate if there is anything wrong. Is that accepting? Also when Modi was being "investigated" was he a murderer? Pls answer yes or no? Also is Bharat Sarkar going to investigate or not, so far its not? So they dont even want investigation, all the wanna do it make noise about it. Good work. So your entire post was without anything meaningful.

As per Bhakts logic. BJP is perfectly fine in involving in corruption of thousands of crores as they don't claim that they are non-corrupt. But AAP can't be allowed even a single penny of inadvertent misappropriation as they claim they are corruption free. Sahi Logic hai..:hysterical::hysterical: They are called bhakts for no reason.

As per Bhakts logic. BJP is perfectly fine in involving in corruption of thousands of crores as they don't claim that they are non-corrupt. But AAP can't be allowed even a single penny of inadvertent misappropriation as they claim they are corruption free. Sahi Logic hai..:hysterical::hysterical: They are called bhakts for no reason.
That itself hasnt been proven from what I know.

I posted this earlier as well. Check it on the last 2-3 mins' date=' she is asked if govt will investigate and she had no clear reply. [url']http://toi.in/bsb1AW Yognedra Yadav's press conference was for the current issue I suppose, this charge is not from a recent transaction, its from April 2014.
Noticed it later. I've edited my post. Sorry about that.