Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

Will also bankrupt Delhi, if their manifesto is anything to go by. This is a prestige issue for BJP now. NDA has given a massive :finger: to the Delhi-based media ever since coming to power. No more freebies to the editors and reporters. You want to cover Modi's foreign trips? Spend your own money. This was not the norm under Sonia Raj. BJP & Shah need to pull off a 2/3rd majority to truly win this election for three reasons: (i) It will be a thunderous slap on the faces of the Delhi-based media. Shah will have pulled off a masterstroke, despite of the biased media coverage against BJP. Basically another massive :finger: to the MSM. News traders and their opinions will get the message that their opinions don't matter anymore. No wonder the BJP has relied on the cavalry (how many hundred MPs?) in this election. Don't know about you, but I want to see a butt-hurt, red faced Rajdeep Sardesai on 10th Feb. (ii) Politics isn't only about winning and coming to power. It can also be used as a deterrent. If BJP don't get 2/3rd majority, AAP-Con will be able to deter their functioning in the assembly. Now, it would not be the end of the world if BJP got only a simple majority in Delhi, as the GoI holds a fair amount of administrative powers in Delh. But then again, izzat ka mamla hai. (iii) However, BJP losing Delhi could serve as a springboard for the Secular parties in Bihar, UP and K'taka. Maybe even their WB campaign might get slightly derailed. Media will be on smug overdrive. There could be a dangerous knock-on effect.
Nicely put. But I think you can rule out 2/3 rd for now. Too tight to call. AAP maybe disruptive and they may have betrayed people's aspirations but can we all ppreciate great fight they have put up.

Truth is opposition is looking for some window of opportunity. If AAP doesn't win Delhi, I guarantee you that BJP will win others too. Desperate times these for opposition.
So lets see..Media,Minorities,Marxists...who else can we put on this bandwagon ? Make no mistake,this is the Battle for India right here

Karnataka's BJP unit is currently no better than Delhi. They are still reliant on Yeddyurappa as their chief Lingayat vote winner :facepalm:. I'm not even aware who their Vokkaliga vote winner is. (paging Mr.bulbul). There is a bit of a leadership crisis in Karnataka's BJP unit. I don't want a repeat of Delhi in 2018. .
In Karnataka Yeddi is the biggest leader. He helped building BJP in state for decades. As for as Vokkaliga leders are considered BJP have none with big following. They tried Sadnanda Gowda but he is useless and limited to Mangalore area.JDS have more following of vokkaliga votes due to Devegowda & sons factor. One more thing is you cannot develop 2 leaders simultaneously from 2 dominating communities , it never works. If Election happened now it will be hung assembly,BJP may emerge as front runner as its in center as well.

Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread I saw amit shah campaigning on NDTV and I was surprised that 3 main points he mentioned in public speech are: 1. Previously pakis used to start firing and end, now they start and we end. 2. Our government has reduced petrol price 12 times in 8 months. Inflation is so low that people have 1500-6000 rupees extra now. 3. Modi is going to various countries and pulling in crowds of 1000s. This is lifting Desh ki ijjat.

I saw amit shah campaigning on NDTV and I was surprised that 3 main points he mentioned are: 1. Previously pakis used to start firing and end, now they start and we end. 2. Our government has reduced petrol price 12 times in 8 months. Inflation is so low that people have 1500-6000 rupees extra now. 3. Modi is going to various countries and pulling in crowds of 1000s. This is lifting Desh ki ijjat.
Still better than " I am not running away within 49 days this time".

I saw amit shah campaigning on NDTV and I was surprised that 3 main points he mentioned in public speech are: 1. Previously pakis used to start firing and end, now they start and we end. 2. Our government has reduced petrol price 12 times in 8 months. Inflation is so low that people have 1500-6000 rupees extra now. 3. Modi is going to various countries and pulling in crowds of 1000s. This is lifting Desh ki ijjat.
I would vote for the first point.

I saw amit shah campaigning on NDTV and I was surprised that 3 main points he mentioned in public speech are: 1. Previously pakis used to start firing and end, now they start and we end. 2. Our government has reduced petrol price 12 times in 8 months. Inflation is so low that people have 1500-6000 rupees extra now. 3. Modi is going to various countries and pulling in crowds of 1000s. This is lifting Desh ki ijjat.
Is any of these factually incorrect? :hmmm:

Shah is not even in Delhi. :hysterical: He is in Gujarat attending some program apparently. Either he has completely lost hope or he is supremely confident. Either way, Thug life :fear: (Aaja Raghav munna, I've set the bait :haha:)
So what? He can do all of the above and also conduct a fake encounter and spy on a woman personally. :winky:

Where are the delhi bjp leaders,are they even campaigning? Haven't seen anybody hitting the streets and local areas other than bedi and Binny.there is no will from the top bjp leaders or maybe they are treated like this by shah,either way its clear they are effing useless. Look at kejriwal and aap supporters hitting the streets and doing energetic road rallies,bjp only relying on modi and bedi..there has to be a massive overhaul in the delhi bjp!!