Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

If he says Kejri should lose here in ICF will Kejri lose actually? You even predicted Mayawati will surprise everyone in LS election, she gave a big anda to you :cantstop:
I'm not talking about that. I'm just saying that for the past many months I have been saying that he always posts pessimistically even though he believes in something quite opposite to what he posts. She did surprise everyone :beee:

Agree with that but if you really want Kejri to lose then why don't you come out and say it instead of deliberately making pessimistic predictions.
Yaar I'm pessimist because I've never witnessed following things in BJP campaign in any other states: 1. Delay in holding elections 2. Bungling in projecting a CM face... Why did they project KB? 3. No manifesto..only vision document. Always a step behind AAP... Wouldn't be surprised if they now release a Manifesto after AAP 4. Bungling posters... Sometimes adding KBs face in the posters now ageing removing it. Ending up giving confusing signals.. 5. Full time baniya party in Delhi BJP who've screwed up for so many years now... 6. Moving Harshvardhan to Centre so soon... Should've kept him to run the show in Delhi... 7. If they were delaying the Delhi elections why didn't they start the ground work aver hauling the state unit long time back? Look their planing in states like WB etc...Moot point is that they took things for granted and or didn't took this election seriously... There are many more points I can list...

Just finished reading the manifesto. Credit to them for putting it together, but there are a few questionable things. (i) 500 Govt. High Schools and 20 Degree colleges. How will they get the capital to build these institutions? As per their manifesto, Transco is already in debt as it is. (ii) Why bother with VAT anything? Starting around 2017, GST will be implemented nationwide, with state specific exemptions. (iii) Point 56 is a blatant lie. The Land Acquisition Bill, which has been introduced via ordinance, will regularize 900 unauthorized colonies all over India, including Delhi. (There is a cut off date for when the colonies were made) if it is tabled and passed in a joint-session. (iv) Promote Punjabi and Urdu? They did include Sanskrit, but they shed more light on Punjabi and Urdu. Nice pandering to their vote banks. (New age politicians :hysterical:) (v) VIP culture was still there during their 49 days, removing the beacons doesn't remove the culture. Good points: (i) Good measures for women's safety. (CCTV and street lights) (ii) Emphasis on reducing pollution. (iii) Delhi Skill Mission sounds promising. A decent manifesto overall. Time for BJP to respond.

or maybe the MCD and the local govt hasnt done anything. Do you think we are out of water? so much so that its only 2 hrs a day and full time in selected areas.
well if Kejriwal decided to give everybody 700 litres of free water, i am guessing you will be down to 1 hour per day. Population of Delhi is 13 million ans growing fast. I doubt any political party can solve the water woes. Atleast places like Mumbai Chennai Kolkata etc have a desalination option.

Just finished reading the manifesto. Credit to them for putting it together, but there are a few questionable things. (i) 500 Govt. High Schools and 20 Degree colleges. How will they get the capital to build these institutions? As per their manifesto, Transco is already in debt as it is. (ii) Why bother with VAT anything? Starting around 2017, GST will be implemented nationwide, with state specific exemptions. (iii) Point 56 is a blatant lie. The Land Acquisition Bill, which has been introduced via ordinance, will regularize 900 unauthorized colonies all over India, including Delhi. (There is a cut off date for when the colonies were made) if it is tabled and passed in a joint-session. (iv) Promote Punjabi and Urdu? They did include Sanskrit, but they shed more light on Punjabi and Urdu. Nice pandering to their vote banks. (New age politicians :hysterical:) (v) VIP culture was still there during their 49 days, removing the beacons doesn't remove the culture. Good points: (i) Good measures for women's safety. (CCTV and street lights) (ii) Emphasis on reducing pollution. (iii) Delhi Skill Mission sounds promising. A decent manifesto overall. Time for BJP to respond.
point (i) especially is bullshit. The rest atleast they can make a realistic attempt.

Yaar I'm pessimist because I've never witnessed following things in BJP campaign in any other states: 1. Delay in holding elections 2. Bungling in projecting a CM face... Why did they project KB? 3. No manifesto..only vision document. Always a step behind AAP... Wouldn't be surprised if they now release a Manifesto after AAP 4. Bungling posters... Sometimes adding KBs face in the posters now ageing removing it. Ending up giving confusing signals.. 5. Full time baniya party in Delhi BJP who've screwed up for so many years now... 6. Moving Harshvardhan to Centre so soon... Should've kept him to run the show in Delhi... 7. If they were delaying the Delhi elections why didn't they start the ground work aver hauling the state unit long time back? Look their planing in states like WB etc...Moot point is that they took things for granted and or didn't took this election seriously... There are many more points I can list...
BJP will still win. But yes, there was a lot of bungling.

I want Kejri to even lose his own seat too... He's a slimy snake... But I'm pretty disappointed by BJPs delay in holding elections in Delhi thus giving enough time to Kejri to recover lost ground...BJP should've finished him by holding the Delhi elections long time back...
you are easily one of the most abusive poster of the forum along with few other bhakts.

Second list of questions: Q1. Didn't you find volunteers to ask for votes in Delhi, BJP asks AAP. Explain the link to foreign volunteers. Q2.AAP is anti-women. All women workers exited the AAP and they attack a woman BJP candidate. Is this the way you deal with a prospective CM (Kiran Bedi)? Why are women leaving AAP? Q3. AAP hasn't submitted their account for Lok Sabha 2014 elections with Election Commission? Why are Lok Sabha polls still unaccounted for? Q4. EC's orders have been violated by AAP. They do not respect institutions like the EC. Why insult Constitutional bodies? Q5. AAP's intention is not to strengthen Lokayukta. How many times did they raise that issue after there 49 days in the power? Why did AAP ignore Lokayukta?

Kejri is definitely working very hard but seeing the kind of resources BJP has put in, BJP was always going to be ahead. I said this in another thread (or maybe in this thread earlier) - AAP will not reach 30. Yes. Its also similar in that these two, like Indira-Sanjay, have no scruples in using any and all means (whether legal or illegal) to get what they want.
Yes. It has been really impressive and that's how you work hard. Not by scooting around in super-luxury private jets of corrupt corporates while claiming I am chaiwala.

Yes. It has been really impressive and that's how you work hard. Not by scooting around in super-luxury private jets of corrupt corporates while claiming I am chaiwala.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/newdelhi/kejriwal-travels-by-chartered-plane-to-delhi/article1-1192311.aspx
On Friday evening, Kejriwal used a charter plane to fly from Jaipur to Delhi to attend an event hosted by a media house.
Like that?

Interesting strategy by BJP - 5 questions a day to AAP till the poll date, starting yest First set of 5 questions: questions.jpg
This will badly backfire to BJP. Their PM candidate used Adani's charter planes for an year like his own cart in an absolutely illegal, unethical and corrupt nexus between politics and corporates, and they questioning Kejriwals use of Innova cars. Seriously these people have gone out of their mind. :hysterical::hysterical:

This will badly backfire to BJP. Their PM candidate used Adani's charter planes for an year like his own card in an absolutely illegal' date=' unethical and corrupt nexus between politics and corporates, and they questioning Kejriwals use of Innova cars. Seriously these people have gone out of their mind. :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] BJP candidates didn't go around with an AAm aadmi cap, and posturing as "holier-than-thou".

Second list of questions: Q1. Didn't you find volunteers to ask for votes in Delhi, BJP asks AAP. Explain the link to foreign volunteers. Q2.AAP is anti-women. All women workers exited the AAP and they attack a woman BJP candidate. Is this the way you deal with a prospective CM (Kiran Bedi)? Why are women leaving AAP? Q3. AAP hasn't submitted their account for Lok Sabha 2014 elections with Election Commission? Why are Lok Sabha polls still unaccounted for? Q4. EC's orders have been violated by AAP. They do not respect institutions like the EC. Why insult Constitutional bodies? Q5. AAP's intention is not to strengthen Lokayukta. How many times did they raise that issue after there 49 days in the power? Why did AAP ignore Lokayukta?
What a bunch of losers, don't have guts to debate and are hiding behind sore throats while shooting lame questions. This is beyond shameful.

Since I have read that Saraswati-Puja is not an hindu thing, i have no inclination left of arguing with you. Secondly your use of extremely big font is extremely uncivil and poor manners. Third you comparing one flight of 1 hour on charterer plane with a squadron of chartered planes which Modi kept under his ... for years campaigning through out the country. Considering all this i think it would be extremely stupid of me to argue with you.