Aaku's Amar Prem Katha - A love story

Aaku

She seems mean. The fact that she keeps saying it means she knows how much it gets to you and bothers you (ki you went to see a shrink too). I guess whenever you dont do or act the way she likes she plays the MPD card to pull you down. You might be moody, emotional.. but you need someone who is understanding of that and not someone who taunts you. :nice::icflove:
I thought you opened this thread to discuss your problem?

I thought you opened this thread to discuss your problem?
the thread was called 'relationship probs', not aakus relationship problems !! :beee:
I thought shaadi kar ke aunty bante hain..AAku has become aunty by becomg a Gf.:giggle:
:--D

She seems mean. The fact that she keeps saying it means she knows how much it gets to you and bothers you (ki you went to see a shrink too). I guess whenever you dont do or act the way she likes she plays the MPD card to pull you down. You might be moody, emotional.. but you need someone who is understanding of that and not someone who taunts you. :nice::icflove:
Awww, she's not mean. :headshake: She keeps saying it since she thinks it's a great joke, and she has fun seeing how I react. Is that actually mean? :hmmm: Am I not looking at her objectively? :hmmm: I didn't go to any shrink btw, the shrink is a close friend, so I just got some free consultation :beee: Hmmm, so you are saying that I should not let her taunt me anymore? :weights:

Awww, she's not mean. :headshake: She keeps saying it since she thinks it's a great joke, and she has fun seeing how I react. Is that actually mean? :hmmm: Am I not looking at her objectively? :hmmm: I didn't go to any shrink btw, the shrink is a close friend, so I just got some free consultation :beee: Hmmm, so you are saying that I should not let her taunt me anymore? :weights:
YA DUMP HER !!!

firstly, multiple relations ?? :nono: Secondly, shortlist a girl.. then i will tell you the dos and donts :agree:
I don't have list so give me normal tips which will help others too as there are way too many losers on this site like me :vroam:
Log out . Look around...:roti: unless you fancy someone on ICF.:girly1:
I am not that picky :((
Girls in punjab like caneda walla ya amreeka walle munde ???:roti:
Village ones:((