Aaku's Amar Prem Katha - A love story

Aaku

My wife's acting like a total diva these days. She insists that I a) prepare and cut the vegetables b)wash the utensils and c) clean-up the kitchen after cooking. Her only job is to come in the middle like a celebrity tv chef and cook the food for like 20 mins. I do rest of the dirty work for 60 mins. I feel like this arrangement is totally unfair to my rights as human being. What should I do in this circumstance? Please advise. :((

My wife's acting like a total diva these days. She insists that I a) prepare and cut the vegetables b)wash the utensils and c) clean-up the kitchen after cooking. Her only job is to come in the middle like a celebrity tv chef and cook the food for like 20 mins. I do rest of the dirty work for 60 mins. I feel like this arrangement is totally unfair to my rights as human being. What should I do in this circumstance? Please advise. :((
Sudden change in behavior indicates she might be preggoz if not, then ask for role reversal, for about a week.. where you cook and she does all the other work. then you can decide whether you want to stick to the dirty work, or alternate cooking/cleaning on weekly basis. :nice::icflove:

Sudden change in behavior indicates she might be preggoz if not, then ask for role reversal, for about a week.. where you cook and she does all the other work. then you can decide whether you want to stick to the dirty work, or alternate cooking/cleaning on weekly basis. :nice::icflove:
Wonderful advice! :nice:

Be a man.... and pick up the cooking part as well. I took complete charge of kitchen one day, and once she realized the state of it post my antics, she warned me never even to step inside it.. :two_thumbs_up: Heck, when she went home, she even got a cook to do the cooking for me. :((